Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 9th, 2018, 03:58 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
6 Life, 3 Def and tough will make him insanely hard to kill....
It seems that Gilliam isn't all that hard to kill, Grimnak Chomp poor Gilliam to death.
You could say the same about Incredible Hulk - Grimnak is not a benchmark. Normal attackers - especially massed squaddies - will struggle like hell to claw through him. Maybe you want someone to stand up to squad scape, but be very aware about what sort of juggernaut you're designing and why.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 9th, 2018, 06:25 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I do hope that this version of Gilliam is to your liking.
Old October 9th, 2018, 06:26 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Could you explain the first power? I'm guessing it doesn't work quite like you wrote it.
Old October 9th, 2018, 06:48 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Could you explain the first power? I'm guessing it doesn't work quite like you wrote it.
Righteous Stand: You can roll 3 attack or defense dice, only if there are 3 figures adjacent to Gilliam. Roll 1 attack or defense die, only if there are 3 or less enemy figures that are engaged with Gilliam. The maximum amount of dice you can roll from this ability alone is 3.
Old October 9th, 2018, 06:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

That's what I thought. You did neglect to put the word "adjacent" anywhere in the power, though.
Old October 9th, 2018, 07:02 PM

Quote:
That's what I thought. You did neglect to put the word "adjacent" anywhere in the power, though.
Can you understand it now, sorry I forgot to put adjacent or engaged.
Old October 9th, 2018, 07:46 PM
This is merely a joke.

Here's another question. Why did you change so much about the unit in response to a small critique about his survivability? I could understand dropping Tough and maybe adding a defense die or two, but changing his attack, defense, dropping Tough and Righteous Smite, and adding Giant Slayer and Righteous Stand? That's a lot of changes, not many of which have anything to do with his playability.
Old October 9th, 2018, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Here's another question. Why did you change so much about the unit in response to a small critique about his survivability? I could understand dropping Tough and maybe adding a defense die or two, but changing his attack, defense, dropping Tough and Righteous Smite, and adding Giant Slayer and Righteous Stand? That's a lot of changes, not many of which have anything to do with his playability.
His Righteous Stand power is good, even though your not fighting figures who follow Utgar all the time. The stats are 6 life, 5 move, 1 range, 4 attack and 4 defense, so you can get 7 attack like Sir Dupuis. I gotten rid of Giant Slayer, it was like Sir Dendrik's Giant Killer.
Old October 9th, 2018, 08:35 PM
This is merely a joke.

I like this version the best by far, although it probably is a little underpriced. You'd have to test it to find out, though.
Old October 9th, 2018, 09:06 PM

Quote:
I like this version the best by far, although it probably is a little underpriced. You'd have to test it to find out, though.
I bumped to 130 from 110, Sir Dupuis costs 150 points. There are +20 of the Caravan Guard on Troll n Toad.
Old October 9th, 2018, 09:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
6 Life, 3 Def and tough will make him insanely hard to kill....
It seems that Gilliam isn't all that hard to kill, Grimnak Chomp poor Gilliam to death.
You could say the same about Incredible Hulk - Grimnak is not a benchmark. Normal attackers - especially massed squaddies - will struggle like hell to claw through him. Maybe you want someone to stand up to squad scape, but be very aware about what sort of juggernaut you're designing and why.
Super funny Lazy Orang. I thought the exact same thing about the Hulk having had chomped him in a game long ago when we played Original scape with Marvel.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 9th, 2018, 09:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

I see you mention availability. Are you thinking of submitting this to the SoV?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards