Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Do these cards look and feel right
Right on 14 70.00%
ehh, maybe 6 30.00%
Don't quit your day job 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 16th, 2018, 12:11 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Trex's customs:The Prince of Persia 10/15/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
This is just a random idea I had, but what about an alternate Droid Leader ability? I was thinking this:

Droid Attack Aura
All Droids adjacent to General Grievous roll one additional attack die.

So that power shows why he's a general, and encourages his troops to surround him bodyguard-style, which seems thematic for a coward like Grievous. He'd always have some fodder in front of him.
I think that power has a use somewhere but it doesn't feel right for Grievous. He's an awful general and just barks out orders but he doesn't actually make them any better.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards