Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old January 1st, 2008, 11:16 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by pehuskey
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
Didn't I see this somewhere else on the forum???

I guess that means I'm starting to gain seniority or something. Yay!!!
Having "seniority" on an internet message board is like being the skinniest kid at fat camp. Sure you get all the chubby chicks you want...but they are still fat.
That reminds me of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old January 1st, 2008, 07:05 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
Ding. Fry's are done.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old January 2nd, 2008, 08:19 PM

peeps has disabled reputation
All my children?!! LOL Imidiately made me think there are some 10 year old girls out there playing with their brother's scape and turning it into some fairytale drama garb like Barbies. Why even bother trying to bust in the castle door anymore when you could just knock and say you have cookies...

"There is no I in TEAM,but there is in SHOWTIME"
Old January 3rd, 2008, 10:56 AM

pehuskey has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeps
All my children?!! LOL Imidiately made me think there are some 10 year old girls out there playing with their brother's scape and turning it into some fairytale drama garb like Barbies. Why even bother trying to bust in the castle door anymore when you could just knock and say you have cookies...
I was rightly enraged. I smashed through the castle door and saw my fiancee, Jacqueline, in the throws of passion with my mustached twin brother, Franc.
Old January 3rd, 2008, 11:30 AM

Fatespuppet has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
I was rightly enraged. I smashed through the castle door and saw my fiancee, Jacqueline, in the throws of passion with my mustached twin brother, Franc.
I thought Franc was killed two years ago when Jacqueline's father put a bomb in Franc's airplane just before he left on a diamond smuggling run.

This is not the path I thought.
This is not the place I sought.
This is not the dream I bought,
just a fever of fate I've caught.
Old January 5th, 2008, 01:33 AM

link10020 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatespuppet
Quote:
Quote:
I thought Franc was killed two years ago when Jacqueline's father put a bomb in Franc's airplane just before he left on a diamond smuggling run.
But franc survived living in a rainforest for two years until he came back, and then Jacqueline was pregnant right?

No gruts? no glory!

- 10 to life for chicken abuse!!!

http://heroscapers.com/community/vie...er=asc&start=0
Old January 5th, 2008, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by link10020
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
But franc survived living in a rainforest for two years until he came back, and then Jacqueline was pregnant right?
right...the baby is mine. I'm not so mad at her. How could I be? Ever since the mine explosion she has been blind and mostly deaf. I still shudder thinking about that day. If it hadn't been for her little poodle dog, I don't know what might have happened. Franc is the one who will pay for this. I'm going to unleash my 10 squads of zombies on him!!!!
Old January 5th, 2008, 04:12 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by link10020
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
right...the baby is mine. I'm not so mad at her. How could I be? Ever since the mine explosion she has been blind and mostly deaf. I still shudder thinking about that day. If it hadn't been for her little poodle dog, I don't know what might have happened. Franc is the one who will pay for this. I'm going to unleash my 10 squads of zombies on him!!!!
But little did you know it was I, FrancoRodrigoDomingo, who is truly the father of the baby, due to my insane father's evil genetic experiments and his attempt to clone a donor for his failing spleen. *dramatic pause*

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old January 6th, 2008, 11:21 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Then, everyone died at the same time. The end.
Old January 6th, 2008, 11:40 PM

link10020 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
Then, everyone died at the same time. The end.
Then I rolled 20 for Rejected by death, and came back and stepped on a revive glyph

No gruts? no glory!

- 10 to life for chicken abuse!!!

http://heroscapers.com/community/vie...er=asc&start=0
Old January 7th, 2008, 12:24 PM

and then my Zombies Rise Again
Old January 7th, 2008, 01:08 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
and then my Zombies Rise Again
Then Cyprien shows up, and asks if this is where to audition for Dark Shadows.

Environmentalists make great compost.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News