Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 1st, 2010, 05:50 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Re: MrWookiee's customs

As of the Cavalry, I have found a new font which looks better, so my cards may look more realistic.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old November 1st, 2010, 07:02 PM

roflol *glass shatters*

I like the updated look. Keep the customs coming!

RANDVER RULES! THORGRIM DROOLS!

~roll~on~the~floor~laughing~out~loud~
~roflol~
Old November 1st, 2010, 07:34 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Actually the cavalry does not have the new font
Rofl

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old November 3rd, 2010, 09:21 PM

You must comment. This is probably the best figure idea I've had yet.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old November 4th, 2010, 03:37 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

You've got some really nice looking customs. I've got questions about a few of them...

Zombrilla's special could probably use a caveat limiting it to Zombies that were originally yours.

Ninja of the North's Shuriken Special has 2 lines repeated.

Considering Arias' Aura is better than Taelord's, and he has Life Drain to make up for his (barely) lower life, he should probably be priced higher than Big T (210?).

Saint Francois' Precision Strike could probably be replaced with Deadly Strike for consistancy, and with that added to a base attack of 3 he's probably worth closer to 110. Or maybe I just love units that get to double skulls so much I'd pay extra for him.

Viper Enhancement Aura could probably be simplified to "All friendly common Vipers within 4 spaces of the Viper King roll an additional attack die and an additional defense die and add 1 to their Frenzy roll".

I really like Kroll-you found a fantastic sculpt, and Devour is a great power. Is it used instead of his normal attack, or in addition to his normal attack?

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)
Old November 4th, 2010, 04:49 PM

I will make those changes. So, are you saying that Francois should be higher? How much is Taelord? In place of his attack, I should say... or do you think he should be able to attack as well? The NotN doesn't have repeated lines. I was just clarifying that he could move and attack four times, rather than just moving and then attacking 4 times.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old November 4th, 2010, 04:56 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Yeah, I think Francois should be a little more expensive. 110 feels about right to me. 3 doubled attack dice is brutal, especially considering how easy it is to get a fourth (Finn=win!)

Taelord is 180, but many people think that he is over-costed. 2 extra dice plus Life Drain could be about 210 points.

At 195 points, I think that Kroll would be balanced even if he is allowed to use his normal attack after Devour. I'd just add "After moving and before attacking you may..." to the beginning of Devour's description.

Old November 4th, 2010, 05:11 PM

Ok then. Unfortunately, saving the card merges all layers, making it hard to edit text. I'll try as best as I can. Thanks

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old November 6th, 2010, 08:37 PM

No dragon has an actual poison attack. Except for this guy.
EDIT: Yay! I forgot something!! Yeah, his Poison Spit is Range: 5 Attack: 3.

Death Knight hero. He boosts them, they take a turn with him.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es

Last edited by MrWookiee; November 7th, 2010 at 08:54 AM.
Old November 7th, 2010, 12:50 AM

What is the Attack and Range for Poison Spit?

Kregull would be a great addition to a Death Knight army, and is another great sculpt find. Do you tend to design units first, then look for a sculpt, or find the sculpt first, then give it stats and abilities?

Old November 7th, 2010, 08:53 AM

Balls. I can't believe I forgot the range and attack. And I can't change the card. Damn GIMP. Anyways, its Range 5 Attack 3.
On the website I posted in your customs, I usually just scroll around and if I find something interesting, I use it with either made up stats or stats I have previously thought about. For example, Zombie Wolf. I had it as Zombrilla, needed to change it, then found that pic, and remade the card. It's about even. Arias, Kregull, and Sobek were all made after I found the pics.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old November 7th, 2010, 09:23 AM

RULK is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Awesome customs I especially like the zombie wolf

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards