Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old February 13th, 2023, 05:59 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sir Heroscape's Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Pretty happy with how this turned out. Now just gunna have to see if it plays okay.

Beachfront Eddy
Sets: SotM, RotV, TJ
I do love the look of this map, and it looks interesting gameplay wise.
Tho I would ditch the glyph rocky side, or just put a treasure glyph, the rocky side is strong enough.

Old February 13th, 2023, 06:36 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
I do love the look of this map, and it looks interesting gameplay wise.
Tho I would ditch the glyph rocky side, or just put a treasure glyph, the rocky side is strong enough.
Thanks! I really like the aesthetic as well. It's been pretty fun to play on as well as I've playtested on it this last week. Doesn't feel too strong on height, and the jungel and ruins to a lot to contest the positions.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 26th, 2023, 01:16 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Jungle Fever
Sets: SotM, Marvel X2, TJ X2

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 5th, 2023, 06:28 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Played a fun game 2v2 (300 each team) on Arroyo 2.0. Worked well as a 2v2 even if that wasn’t the intention. Some concern about range set up a fortress in the mid-late game but it wasn’t a problem because the guy who set it up left he the position to bail out a different figure.
Old March 5th, 2023, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Played a fun game 2v2 (300 each team) on Arroyo 2.0. Worked well as a 2v2 even if that wasn’t the intention. Some concern about range set up a fortress in the mid-late game but it wasn’t a problem because the guy who set it up left he the position to bail out a different figure.
Thanks for getting a game in! Glad it worked well.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 19th, 2023, 03:04 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lots of great looking maps in here!
Old March 19th, 2023, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Thanks man! Any that particularly stand out to you?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 22nd, 2023, 02:25 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Thanks man! Any that particularly stand out to you?
Several of the VW based ones and some that I really like the aesthetics of (and that fit within my personal terrain combo):
Chili Fritos
Tabasco
Lava Crag
Arroyo
Desert Wellspring

I've noticed that many of your builds are narrower than I like at ~10 hexes wide, but not sure if they're for the burnout format which would make more sense.
Old March 28th, 2023, 02:39 AM

Pretty happy with how this one turned out...

Breakthrough
Sets: RotV, RttFF X2

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 28th, 2023, 07:51 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Pretty happy with how this one turned out...

Breakthrough
I really like the look of this one but think you could improve it in 4 areas:
  1. Base layer. Supporting 7-hexes are covered 93% by 24-hexes with a bunch of singles/doubles supporting the road in the same area.
  2. Single-hex level 4. First of all, can we get a clearer picture so these can be seen? I was going to suggest them but happily saw them in the build instructions. More importantly, I think they should be towards the inside together rather than isolated away from each other. It would take a repositioning of the ruins but I think it’s worth it. Right now the isolation only contributes to Point #4. That would also conveniently fix the hiding issue lol
  3. Road connection. Right now each strip of road is only connected by a single 2-hex on the far or close ends of the road. I’d like to see a connecting path that’s more centralized.
  4. Left side lean. The map currently has every incentive when I exit the SZ on my center-left. Even the SZ road bonus‘ best use gets me left. Going left is the best way for me to isolate the entire map pretty much, especially with the level 4 being isolated as well.

I think once you make the base layer more efficient there will be an abundance of opportunities where the other issues here almost just fix themselves. Great work on the 85%! Looking forward to seeing the last 15 and a breakthrough!
Old April 1st, 2023, 12:23 AM

Based on @Sheep 's feedback, made some updates to Breakthrough...and also have a few updated versions of Old Maps!

Breakthrough

Dulbane's Keep
Sets: RotV, TT, FotA

Overgrown Ruins
Sets: RotV, TJ, FotA

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; April 1st, 2023 at 12:59 AM.
Old April 7th, 2023, 03:06 AM

Been revamping a lot of old maps, and enjoying it. Here are a few more.

Dekros Forte 2.0
Sets: RotV, FotA, TJ

Jandar's Highway

Hidden Towers
Sets: RotV, FotA, TJ X2

Sir Heroscape's Content