Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old July 30th, 2022, 02:05 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
So the scorpions can only climb 4 high hills but have 6 move. I appreciate this choice, since it implys they are more ground focused.
Correct. They're not supposed to be able to scale walls like a spider could. That was intentional

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 30th, 2022, 02:33 AM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
So the scorpions can only climb 4 high hills but have 6 move. I appreciate this choice, since it implys they are more ground focused.
Correct. They're not supposed to be able to scale walls like a spider could. That was intentional
Did you add that limitation for gameplays reasons or thematic reasons? I lived in Arizona for about 6 years and have certainly seen these beasts scaling walls like their spider cousins

Old July 30th, 2022, 06:53 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
3-high hills, the fourth move point would put them on top with a doubled 2-height.
Old July 31st, 2022, 05:09 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:
3-high hills, the fourth move point would put them on top with a doubled 2-height.
also correct. Technically the hill would be at level 4 since they'd be climbing from lvl 1...but yes, the total height of the hill is 3 hexes high.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 31st, 2022, 07:36 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:
Funny, I instinctively know this when playing but my brain thinks otherwise. It's like playing videogames and specificly fighting game I could never tell you how to execute a move set, but the muscles just know.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old February 28th, 2023, 12:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey Sir H, just popping in after reviewing Rujin and thinking about the Durgeth faction a little more, I thought that I'd drop a suggestion for another power on Veguzza that might help the faction. Feel free to ignore if you don't think it fits.

Quote:
SAVAGE SWARM
After revealing an Order Marker on a Common Durgeth Squad and before moving with that squad, choose up to 3 figures in that squad that are within 4 clear sight spaces of [hero name]. You may move and attack with any or all of these chosen figures in addition to the number of figures that you would move and attack with from that squad normally.
Old February 28th, 2023, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hey Sir H, just popping in after reviewing Rujin and thinking about the Durgeth faction a little more, I thought that I'd drop a suggestion for another power on Veguzza that might help the faction. Feel free to ignore if you don't think it fits.

Quote:
SAVAGE SWARM
After revealing an Order Marker on a Common Durgeth Squad and before moving with that squad, choose up to 3 figures in that squad that are within 4 clear sight spaces of [hero name]. You may move and attack with any or all of these chosen figures in addition to the number of figures that you would move and attack with from that squad normally.
Yeah I’ve been working on Veguzza as well. Interesting power idea. Any particular reason for it? Also am I reading it right that the additional activations are just attacking and not moving? So max of 6 attacks assuming some are already engaged?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 28th, 2023, 02:59 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
SAVAGE SWARM
Yeah I’ve been working on Veguzza as well. Interesting power idea. Any particular reason for it? Also am I reading it right that the additional activations are just attacking and not moving? So max of 6 attacks assuming some are already engaged?
See bolded

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old February 28th, 2023, 03:39 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
SAVAGE SWARM
Yeah I just feel that Ravagers struggle to maintain frontline pressure (because they die kinda fast) and that means they get inconsistent hero activations. The goal of this power is to allow them to do a Marro Drone-style swarm which can be utilized in a few different ways:

- a turn of lots of big attacks on the front lines
- a turn where you get development from the back on a turn where you'd normally just be attacking with frontline figures
- an opening turn where you get development started for a bunch of figures.

Obviously a couple dials to turn: could introduce a d20 with some tiers, or drop the aura range, or lower the max activations.
Old February 28th, 2023, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
SAVAGE SWARM
See bolded
haha...oh my...I'm blind.

I kinda like this possible direction. I'd prefer to simplify it though. Something like this. Functionally the same...but cleaner imo.

Quote:
FANATICAL LEADER
After attacking with a Common Durgeth Squad, you may move and attack with up to 3 Common Durgeth Squad figures you control that start their movement within 4 clear sight spaces of Veguzza.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 28th, 2023, 03:53 PM

^ The above DOES allow for the same 3 figures you just took a turn with to take a turn...but it's not all that different or "broken" than allowing you to move and attack with 3 OTHER figures. Usually, you'll want the max activations anyway to develop or just bring in more hitters.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 28th, 2023, 03:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

From testing the Drow Assassin, having huge movement potential is very dangerous. I'm also not sure about the rules implications of move->attack->move->attack. That might need to be two different turns, and then it gets confusing with their bonding power.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards