Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 26th, 2022, 12:38 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Mass Bi-Monthlies: 11/5/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuzmo_of_Gilead View Post
I just signed up and I have never played in an in person Heroscape tournament and I am excited for my first one. I was pumped to see a fairly local tournament scene (I am about 45 minutes away).
That’s great- see you there! We had a few people whose first tournament was our last event (earlier this month)!
Old October 30th, 2022, 11:26 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

@OEAO , I have several spare heroes that I don't need, complete with cards: Ana Karithon, Brandis, Darrak Ambershard, Eltahale, Erevan, Evar Scarcarver, Feral Troll, Frost Giant, Greater Ice Elemental, Ogre Pulverizer, Ogre Warhulk, Rhogar, Sahuagin Raider, Sharwin, Shurrak, Tandros Kreel, Torin.

Would your group like one for its prize table at the tournament?!

If so, give me your shipping name and address — and tell me which one you'd like — and I'll get the fig and card mailed off to you.

Last edited by Typhon2222; October 31st, 2022 at 07:33 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2022, 12:49 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Reminder that we have our next event this Saturday, November 5! If you haven't already, let me know if you're planning on coming!

Also, a reminder that the next event will be January 7, 2023.

Mentions:
Old November 3rd, 2022, 08:25 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I won't be able to make it this Sat but will be shooting for Jan 7th. Good luck and fun to all!
Old November 3rd, 2022, 11:50 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
I won't be able to make it this Sat but will be shooting for Jan 7th. Good luck and fun to all!
No problem- hope to see you at the next one!
Old November 5th, 2022, 10:03 AM

Cuzmo_of_Gilead is surprisingly tart

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend today. I will plan for January.
Old November 5th, 2022, 10:24 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuzmo_of_Gilead View Post
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend today. I will plan for January.
No problem- hopefully you can make it in January!
Old November 19th, 2022, 02:00 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Re: MCS Season I: 1/7/23

Thank you all who came out to our November event! Our next event will be January 7, 2023, and it will be the third event in the first season of the MCS! Event details are in the OP (500 points VC Delta); I'll get the map pool up soonish. Hope to see you there!

Welcome to the (newly-rebranded) Mass Championship Series!

Hosted by OEAO and Chris Perkins at the wonderful Games N Friends, the MCS is a friendly tournament series that anyone can attend! Each season will run (roughly) from fall through the next summer, culminating in a final championship. We will crown the champion of Season I at our inaugural MCS Season I Championship (date TBD) in summer of 2023!

We will also crown the regular season champion based on overall record for all events in the season prior to the Championship itself. Players who have played in at least 3 events that season are eligible to win the regular season champion title.

Mentions for Future Events:
Old November 23rd, 2022, 08:11 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Important Announcement for the January 7th event.

Delta prices received an update today (31 figures had their point values changed). You can view that update from dok here.

These changes WILL be in effect for the next event.

So, if you had an army planned already, make sure it still fits under the point cap!

There should not be any further Delta updates prior to the January 7th event (Delta is posting updates roughly every 4 months).

The delta builder hosted on heroscape.org/builder has also been updated to reflect today's price changes, fyi.
Old December 11th, 2022, 11:28 PM

MacBryce knows what's in an order marker MacBryce knows what's in an order marker

Tempted for sure. It’s a little under 2 hours of driving for me, and I never really expanded into D&DScape and beyond.
Old December 12th, 2022, 08:29 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBryce View Post
Tempted for sure. It’s a little under 2 hours of driving for me, and I never really expanded into D&DScape and beyond.
It's about 2 hours for myself and a few others as well. I likewise stay within classic scape as well which is what I'll be bringing. The VC inclusion is mainly so Chris can play his pretty dragon. Hope to see you there!

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old December 12th, 2022, 07:01 PM

leevancleef is surprisingly tart

We come from Maine (3.5-4 hours). It's been well worth the drive. Nice game store and great people. Not to mention a lot of fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events