Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old May 7th, 2019, 12:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: GENCON 2019 Official Events

Just take Moresbane and hope no one shows for one game.
Old May 7th, 2019, 05:12 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Official GenCon event listing for General Wars does not have specifics -- no point totals at all
Yeah - they changed the number of participants in the event and somehow overwrote the details. I'm working with them to get his resolved.
This is fixed!
Old May 9th, 2019, 08:06 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

"Old Dude" event is a great idea, though I suspect 80% of us would qualify for this one since we've been playing Scape for 15 years....but come on an 8:00 PM start? This old dude is in bed by 10:00 PM every night LOL

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 9th, 2019, 10:30 AM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
"Old Dude" event is a great idea, though I suspect 80% of us would qualify for this one since we've been playing Scape for 15 years....but come on an 8:00 PM start? This old dude is in bed by 10:00 PM every night LOL
Old Dude is at Gencon.....Old Dude can sleep when he is dead!

Full transparency.....I go to bed at 9:30 every night, but when I am at Gencon I somehow get magical super powers and can stay up until 2 am.
Old May 9th, 2019, 11:36 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well it's not really about lack of sleep its more about safety. Violence downtown has escalated the last month. There have been 3 shootings in 4 weeks, the last one being 2 Circuit Court Judges being gunned down outside of White Castle. Sadly downtown is no longer a safe place after dark. On top of that for me the drive home has not gotten any better. I have to about 40 blocks straight north until I get out of the "bad part" of town.

Am I a *****?...hell no but the folks at Gen Con say I can't carry my legally licensed gun with me. And no having a gun does not make me invincible but gods for bid I ever had to use it I would like to have it on me

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 9th, 2019, 11:50 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It is terrible thing to live in fear. I will be exploring downtown Indy at night, gun free.
Old May 9th, 2019, 01:59 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Hey Hahnarama, have you been coming to GenCon the last few years? Why haven't I met you yet? Will you be there this year?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 9th, 2019, 02:11 PM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
It is terrible thing to live in fear. I will be exploring downtown Indy at night, gun free.
It's not fear it's just disgust. 2 dudes aka Judges should be feel safe going to White Castle at 2:30 AM...instead of being shot.

It was the mass shooting under the "snow globe" at Circle Center that is most disturbing. Basically a drive by into a large crowd of "yutes" 1 of the 4 shot was a guy attending a wedding he just happened to be walking down the street. The City just needs to get their **** together before they start loosing Cons

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 9th, 2019, 02:12 PM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Hey Hahnarama, have you been coming to GenCon the last few years? Why haven't I met you yet? Will you be there this year?

I'm not a people person

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 9th, 2019, 02:14 PM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post

Yup I dropped my $131 last week on passes....it's Gen Con Number 27 for me

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 9th, 2019, 03:05 PM

Woah, you got me beat. I think I am around 22-25.

First one in 1989.

That is a bit disturbing about the shootings. I do appreciate the info.
Old May 9th, 2019, 03:43 PM
Huge Fanboy

speaking of old timers....I will be in Milwaukee next week for the first time since 2002. Gonna see what has changed.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con