Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old September 18th, 2006, 07:56 PM

theats has disabled reputation
sweet, would love to make some sort of anamatronic bot, based on that, but have latex skin, and whatnot.

Theophilus.
Old September 18th, 2006, 09:20 PM

Avenger has disabled reputation
sweet, i would love to seem some of these creatures as heroscape figures. SWEET!
Old September 18th, 2006, 09:23 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwojedi
that would rock if that was real. could snag some DNA from that, and have furry snake pets that purrr.. how awesome would that be.

................i'd better not

:X

Old September 19th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Blanks
Nothings impossible. If memory serves me, I read something somewhere about Europeans not believing stories about Gorillas and Platypuss'.
OK....how about these....

Humanzee - Human/Chimp hybrid; believe it or not tests were done and it ain't possible

Goatman - self explanatory name and self explanatory ridiculousness

Hoop Snakes - snakes that grasp their tails in their mouths to roll like a wheel after prey

Lizard Men - see Goatman

Mermaids

Cryptids tend to fall into one of four types. They are:

Type #1: Completely Unknown Organisms: The cryptids that are placed in this group are unlike anything that is currently known in science. Their physical description and behavior is so different from recognized life forms that even a hypothetical classification is difficult to propose for them.

Type #2: Supposedly Extinct Organisms: These cryptids show a resemblance to creatures that are currently recognized as extinct by modern science. Surviving dinosaurs would be placed in this group. This type applies to creatures that are thought to have gone extinct a long time ago, and creatures that were recently believed to be extinct.

Type #3: Modified Known Organisms: Cryptids in this group bear a strong resemblance to known creatures, but have certain unusual characteristics. These creatures could be the result of a mutation in a known species, or possibly an unknown related species. This allows them to be categorized fairly easily in hypothetical scientific terms.

Type #4: Misplaced Known Organisms: Sometimes there are reports of known animals in unusual locations outside of their regular habitat. Whereas there is nothing strange about the cryptids themselves, the fact that a breeding population may exist in a strange locale is difficult to explain.

Old September 19th, 2006, 11:47 AM

Point Blanks has disabled reputation
I'll take that back. There are some things out there that are just ridiculous. But I'm not sure about these. I think they would be a Type 1 cryptid.
Old September 19th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Of course there is some evidence...

Old September 19th, 2006, 01:23 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Blanks
Nothings impossible.
A two-sided pentagon is impossible. (Okay, I'll let you off the hook...it is indefinable.)
Old September 19th, 2006, 06:12 PM

theats has disabled reputation
tru dat dog, i mean dyer

Theophilus.
Old September 27th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Most Wanted

HyperactiveSloth is surprisingly tart
I liked it so much I made it my new avatar!

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]
Old September 28th, 2006, 06:08 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
I think the Tatzelwurm looks kinda cool, sure it'd be scary to meet in real life, but they still look cool from a distance.

Captain Qwark for President 08'

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General