Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old January 12th, 2020, 06:52 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
What kind of printer are you using Arch?
It's an Artillery Sidewinder X1.
Old January 13th, 2020, 10:39 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Blastatron 1 (matte)
Deepwyrm Drow 1 (matte)
Omnicron Sniper 2 (matte)
Omnicron Sniper 3 (matte)
Raelin RotV (matte)
Raelin SotM (matte)
Taelord (matte)

Deathreaver 4 (matte)
Goblin Cutter 3 (matte)
Goblin Cutter 4 (matte)
Fyorlag Spider 3 (matte)

Last edited by White Knight; January 13th, 2020 at 12:30 PM.
Old January 13th, 2020, 08:19 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

White Knight, what you are doing here is awesome! Thanks for the help with zelrig. If you need help with this project (not sure what I can do), please let me know!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old January 14th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Creality Ender 3 on sale at Woot! $169.99

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 14th, 2020, 02:27 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

already sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 14th, 2020, 02:34 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
already sold out
Crud. That was fast. Sorry if I got someone's hopes up.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 14th, 2020, 04:00 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love my Elegoo Mars. Resin is fun!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old January 14th, 2020, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Trying to figure out how to get a resin printer without my wife killing me.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 14th, 2020, 04:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So fellow ender 3 users, is there a way to change the display of files on the SD card from most recent to alphabetical?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 14th, 2020, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
So fellow ender 3 users, is there a way to change the display of files on the SD card from most recent to alphabetical?
I haven't found one.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 14th, 2020, 05:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Id look into how you'll go about ventilating it properly and dealing with the other harmful things it comes with before buying one. I just figured out how Im going to have to build my enclosure with a built in exhaust fan to vent the resin fumes out of the room Ill be using it in. Otherwise I would have been printing for a few weeks straight by now. I only ran one build of miniatures to see how it worked so far. I picked up my longer orange 10 for 169 dollars on a random sale.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 14th, 2020, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Id look into how you'll go about ventilating it properly and dealing with the other harmful things it comes with before buying one. I just figured out how Im going to have to build my enclosure with a built in exhaust fan to vent the resin fumes out of the room Ill be using it in. Otherwise I would have been printing for a few weeks straight by now. I only ran one build of miniatures to see how it worked so far. I picked up my longer orange 10 for 169 dollars on a random sale.
So, what you're saying is, I also need to figure out how I'll get one without killing myself.
Seriously, though, good to know about the fumes. I was looking at the Longer Orange 10 on Amazon. Had a significant number of 1 star reviews (about 14%). Once you get it going, please let us know how it works for you.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing