Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Which entrée should we pack up now for new TV dinners?
Arghan Div 4 19.05%
Centaur Skirmisher 4 19.05%
Nefereth 4 19.05%
Pleocyemata 8 38.10%
Tezig 0 0%
Zolgues 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 12th, 2019, 01:47 PM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker
Re: CHOPS Poll: Entrée Finalists - QC3 Fall Contest - Vote 1

Congrats @mac122 .

Long live heroscape
Old November 12th, 2019, 02:12 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Congrats, @mac122 . I know you received my vote, because, as I see it, Pleocyemata beautifully unified theme and mechanics with an interesting mini.

These were all strong and worthy contenders, and I appreciate all the creators sharing their work with the rest of us. And thanks to the good Doctor (and others? do other people work on these contests?) for running the show.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 12th, 2019, 02:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Congrats @mac122 , no one better be crabby about him winning this thing.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 12th, 2019, 02:59 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Thanks all!

Thanks to all who voted in the two rounds of this contest, even if you didn't vote for Pleocyemata. It was great to see the participation. Special thanks to Dr.G for running the whole shebang! Looking forward to the dessert round.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 12th, 2019, 03:22 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Congratulations @mac122 - a genuinely awesome card. Got my vote, both times.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 13th, 2019, 11:00 AM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Congratulations @mac122 you had a really great design

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards