Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 16th, 2018, 12:15 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: 16 Card Mock Draft Thread

Player 1: (DG) Kha (T4)
Player 2: (HS) Red Ants of Aunstrum (T1)
Player 3: (WK) Venoc Vipers (T1)
Player 4: (E) Prince al'Kahora (T3)
Player 4: (E) Van Nessing (T2)
Player 3: (WK) Chen Tang (T3)
Player 2: (HS) Jarek Guy (T2)
Player 1: (DG) Akumaken (T2)
Player 1: (DG) Kumiko (T3)
Player 2: (HS) James Murphy (T4)
Player 3: (WK) Martial La Hire (T3)
Player 4: (E) Tomb Skeletons (T1)
Player 4: (E) Cormin (T4)
Player 3: (WK) Mind Flayer Mastermind (T2)

WK final team:
Venoc Vipers x2, Chen Tang, Martial La Hire, Mind Flayer Mastermind
Old May 16th, 2018, 07:53 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Player 2: (HS) Estivara (T3)

HS Final Team:
Red Ants of Aunstrum x2 + Jarek Guy + James Murphy + Estivara
Old May 16th, 2018, 12:55 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Player 2: (HS) Estivara (T3)
Player 1: (DG) Tomb Skeleton Archers (T1)

Player 1 (Dr.Goomonkey)'s final team:
Kha, Akumaken, Kumiko, & Tomb Skeleton Archers x2

Player 2 (heroscaper2010)'s final team:

Player 3 (White Knight)'s final team:

Player 4 (Ericth74)'s final team:
Prince al'Kahora, Van Nessing, Tomb Skeletons x2, Cormin the Dark

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old May 17th, 2018, 12:41 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

So who won the draft? Any opinions?
Old May 17th, 2018, 12:51 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like my team, but I must admit that I wasn't all that familiar with at least half of the troops.

My strategy in the 4th spot was to have the 1st picks in two of the tiers. I like the Prince a lot and felt Van Messing was the in his group.
Old May 17th, 2018, 01:10 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

On 5/16, chas and I met to formally playtest Kha. The Battle Report can be found here.

Player 1 (Dr.Goomonkey)'s final team:
Kha, Akumaken, Kumiko, & Tomb Skeleton Archers x2

Player 2 (heroscaper2010)'s final team:

Player 3 (White Knight)'s final team:

Player 4 (Ericth74)'s final team:
Prince al'Kahora, Van Nessing, Tomb Skeletons x2, Cormin the Dark

Based on a short sample size (2 games) and chas' and my non-professional level of play, I suggest the following: Player 1 is doomed - or at least in serious trouble, IM[extremely]HO. No real screen. Kumiko is being counted on to take out any squaddies, I guess. Thanks for drafting Kha, but you could have had the Vipers or Ants first. And Akumaken? Sigh.

I like Player 2's army. No squaddies have a prayer against them, and Jarek/Estivara are OK for hero killing.

I like Player 3's army. Vipers, check. Mindflayer - see Game 4 of the
Battle Report.

I like Player 4's army - not so much.

Old May 17th, 2018, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
I like my team, but I must admit that I wasn't all that familiar with at least half of the troops.

My strategy in the 4th spot was to have the 1st picks in two of the tiers. I like the Prince a lot and felt Van Messing was the in his group.
My strategy was to take the Vipers and then Van Nessing to combat the Skeleton squads, but Van was gone by my second pick.

What I wanted to avoid was having Van Nessing AND the skeletons.

I like all of my pics except the Mind Flayer, and even that pick didn't bother me that much. I don't have any range or heavy hitters, but I have the Vipers and two heroes with multiple attacks, so I should be good against the squads. I wanted Murphy, but range against the skeletons wouldn't be as effective. Overall, I feel my army is solid but very swingy.
Old May 17th, 2018, 02:12 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd vote for @White Knight
Old May 17th, 2018, 03:01 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think I did make the least of my starting position. I envisioned Kha being my Hero killer and Akumaken being the squad killer, yes. There is no screen, sure. But... Oh well, it's pretty bad really.

I think White Knight does have the best chance here. If the Vipers work they're brutal, Cheng Tang is neat, and the Mind Flayer has a good chance at doing well. You're fairly dependent on your 20-sided die working out, and I'm fairly dependent on rolling lots of skulls and shields. I won't put in an "official" vote for winner, but my first sentence in this paragraph betrayed my opinion.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old May 20th, 2018, 12:55 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 20 Card Mock Draft Thread

Deleted

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs