Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 4th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Another great one from Skeeter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter700 View Post
HELLCOW
Bessie

Undead
Unique Hero
Minion

Vengeful

Life: 5
Move: 4
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 4

VENGEANCE UPON MY SIRE

Hellcow rolls one extra attack die against undead figures.

BLOOD LIFE

After attacking an adjacent figure that is not an Android, destructible object or Undead, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card if the defending figure received one or more wounds.

PARTIAL INVISIBILITY

Hellcow can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. If Hellcow is not engaged with an opponent’s figure, she cannot be targeted by opponents’ non-adjacent figures for any attacks or any special powers that require clear sight.

Flight

Super Strength

As Hellcow, The Bovine Blood-Beast, is a rarely used character, here's some information on her:

Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Powers List
Spoiler Alert!

Blood Life & Intangibility are fairly straight-forward. Vengeance Upon My Sire is an attempt to represent her compulsion to destroy Dracula for what he did to her.

The miniature used for this design is
a custom creation (see spoiler below).

Miniature Information
Spoiler Alert!
I'm not even familiar with the character but I need a bovine on my battlefield! Another solid design from Skeeter
Old May 4th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Another great one from Skeeter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter700 View Post
HELLCOW
Bessie

Undead
Unique Hero
Minion

Vengeful

Life: 5
Move: 4
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 4

VENGEANCE UPON MY SIRE

Hellcow rolls one extra attack die against undead figures.

BLOOD LIFE

After attacking an adjacent figure that is not an Android, destructible object or Undead, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card if the defending figure received one or more wounds.

PARTIAL INVISIBILITY

Hellcow can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. If Hellcow is not engaged with an opponent’s figure, she cannot be targeted by opponents’ non-adjacent figures for any attacks or any special powers that require clear sight.

Flight

Super Strength

As Hellcow, The Bovine Blood-Beast, is a rarely used character, here's some information on her:

Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Powers List
Spoiler Alert!

Blood Life & Intangibility are fairly straight-forward. Vengeance Upon My Sire is an attempt to represent her compulsion to destroy Dracula for what he did to her.

The miniature used for this design is
a custom creation (see spoiler below).

Miniature Information
Spoiler Alert!
I'm not even familiar with the character but I need a bovine on my battlefield! Another solid design from Skeeter
Yeah, I feel the same way.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 4th, 2017, 04:12 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And we have the benefit of the official Hellcow figure too!
Old May 4th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I may try to convince Mega_Silver to take over that one when the new format is revealed.
Old May 5th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

So after my announcement in the Nomination thread I figure I should put my money where my mouth is and toss a couple designs in here too. Here's one from a while ago:

Quote:
This is heavily based on the show character, but A) her comic portrayal doesn't seem much different from what I can tell, 2) we've based some designs more heavily on non-comic portrayals, if those are more iconic, and third) I heavily expect Carter in the comics will start to be shown more like the show character and/or we will get a comic series based on the show. So here's what I have:

NAME = AGENT CARTER
SECRET IDENTITY = PEGGY CARTER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = DRIVEN

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

MISSION FOCUSED
At the start of the game, you may choose an Equipment Glyph on the battlefield or on the Army Card of an opponent's figure to be Agent Carter's Objective. After rolling for Initiative, you may move Agent Carter up to 4 spaces, as long as she ends this move closer to her Objective or a figure equipped with her Objective. If Agent Carter does not have a glyph equipped and a figure within 5 clear sight spaces loses her Objective, instead of placing the glyph on the battlefield, you may place it on this card. Agent Carter may not lose her Objective by any means unless she is destroyed.

OVERLOOKED AGENT
If Agent Carter is within 3 clear sight spaces of a Solider or Agent you control, and her Objective is not on this card, she cannot be targeted by an opponent's non-adjacent figure for any attacks or specials powers.
As well as some ideas that Margloth brought up:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth
COUNTER ESPIONAGE
Opponent's figures without the Super Strength special power cannot move through Peggy Carter and cannot use any special power on their Army Card to ignore leaving engagement attacks from her.

PLUCK
While there are 2 or more wound markers on this card, Peggy Carter adds 1 automatic shield to her defense rolls and rolls an additional leaving engagement attack die.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 5th, 2017, 01:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I kind of like all 4 powers for her. Since Overlooked Agent and Pluck both relate to defense I'd cut the Overlooked Agent and make her a 3 power card. While she may indeed be overlooked by her coworkers, those she has fought seem to take her quite seriously.
Old May 5th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool design!
Old May 5th, 2017, 02:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I may have something that would garner some attention as well...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 5th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I thought the stuff I posted recently would turn some heads, but I guess it's been too nice. Still, you'd think Ghost Rider would be more popular than this! Ghost Rider!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old May 5th, 2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
So after my announcement in the Nomination thread I figure I should put my money where my mouth is and toss a couple designs in here too. Here's one from a while ago:

Quote:
This is heavily based on the show character, but A) her comic portrayal doesn't seem much different from what I can tell, 2) we've based some designs more heavily on non-comic portrayals, if those are more iconic, and third) I heavily expect Carter in the comics will start to be shown more like the show character and/or we will get a comic series based on the show. So here's what I have:

NAME = AGENT CARTER
SECRET IDENTITY = PEGGY CARTER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = DRIVEN

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

MISSION FOCUSED
At the start of the game, you may choose an Equipment Glyph on the battlefield or on the Army Card of an opponent's figure to be Agent Carter's Objective. After rolling for Initiative, you may move Agent Carter up to 4 spaces, as long as she ends this move closer to her Objective or a figure equipped with her Objective. If Agent Carter does not have a glyph equipped and a figure within 5 clear sight spaces loses her Objective, instead of placing the glyph on the battlefield, you may place it on this card. Agent Carter may not lose her Objective by any means unless she is destroyed.

OVERLOOKED AGENT
If Agent Carter is within 3 clear sight spaces of a Solider or Agent you control, and her Objective is not on this card, she cannot be targeted by an opponent's non-adjacent figure for any attacks or specials powers.
As well as some ideas that Margloth brought up:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth
COUNTER ESPIONAGE
Opponent's figures without the Super Strength special power cannot move through Peggy Carter and cannot use any special power on their Army Card to ignore leaving engagement attacks from her.

PLUCK
While there are 2 or more wound markers on this card, Peggy Carter adds 1 automatic shield to her defense rolls and rolls an additional leaving engagement attack die.
This is exactly the kind of objective based designs I really dig. I'd like to see her be less moot once she obtains her Objective, so definitely in favor of Pluck. Thematic goodness running her with Fury, and Dugan. I've seen some Howling Commando designs out there too.
Old May 5th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

A few quick points:

@laughing matter

Would you be willing to post Superior Spidey for some workshopping? I was thinking about nominating him, but I gave the design a quick look and there are some mechanical issues in Superiority Complex that I'd like to get worked out to get him in tip-top shape.

Re: Peggy Carter, really like the direction. I'd be more inclined to drop Pluck and go Mission Focused/Overlooked Agent/Counter Espionage (really like that last one), but I think you're in the right ballpark for sure. You might be able to hit theme notes from both Overlooked and Pluck in one power.

And, lastly, I updated my old link-up space with a handful of designs that I'm attached to, but I know I'm not running in the Danger Room anytime soon. Not planning on nominating any of my own, but they're there to nominate if people are really into them.
Old May 5th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
A few quick points:

@laughing matter

Would you be willing to post Superior Spidey for some workshopping? I was thinking about nominating him, but I gave the design a quick look and there are some mechanical issues in Superiority Complex that I'd like to get worked out to get him in tip-top shape.

Re: Peggy Carter, really like the direction. I'd be more inclined to drop Pluck and go Mission Focused/Overlooked Agent/Counter Espionage (really like that last one), but I think you're in the right ballpark for sure. You might be able to hit theme notes from both Overlooked and Pluck in one power.

And, lastly, I updated my old link-up space with a handful of designs that I'm attached to, but I know I'm not running in the Danger Room anytime soon. Not planning on nominating any of my own, but they're there to nominate if people are really into them.
Yeah, sure.

NAME = SPIDER-MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = OTTO OCTAVIUS + PETER PARKER

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHARLATAN
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

SPIDEY-SENSES 9
If Spider-Man is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 4 from the roll if the attacking figure is a Symbiote. If you roll 9 or higher, Spider-Man takes no damage and may immediately use his Web Swing 2 special power.

SUPERIORITY COMPLEX
Spider-Man may attack one additional time for each opponent's figure within 4 clear sight spaces, up to a maximum of 4 attacks. Roll 1 additional die when attacking and 1 fewer die when defending with Spider-Man for each figure he is engaged with.

WEB SWING 2
Instead of his normal move, Spider-Man may use his Web Swing. Web Swing has a move of 2. When counting spaces for Spider-Man's Web Swing movement, ignore elevations. Spider-Man may swing over water without stopping, swing over figures without becoming engaged, and swing over obstacles such as ruins. Spider-Man may not Web Swing more than 40 levels up or down in a single Web Swing. If Spider-Man is engaged when he starts to Web Swing, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After using Web Swing 2, you may use it two additional times.

SUPER STRENGTH

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Last edited by laughing matter; May 5th, 2017 at 11:12 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy