Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 11th, 2022, 09:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Syndrome

Syndrome's turn is not additional since he's the one you revealed an OM on.
Old January 6th, 2023, 12:50 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any tips for removing Syndrome from the Omnidroid?
Old January 13th, 2023, 08:44 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
I used an exacto knife. It was hard and didn’t leave a perfectly smooth area on the Droid. Be careful though!
Old January 14th, 2023, 11:05 AM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
I used an exacto knife. It was hard and didn’t leave a perfectly smooth area on the Droid. Be careful though!
Careful indeed. I don't generally cut myself debasing clix anymore but this McDonald's toy feels like a trap.

I'm considering trying to open the Omnidroid up and maybe removing Syndrome that way.
Old January 14th, 2023, 11:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Careful indeed. I don't generally cut myself debasing clix anymore but this McDonald's toy feels like a trap.

I'm considering trying to open the Omnidroid up and maybe removing Syndrome that way.
Definitely use some pliers or something to grip the toy if you're going to apply pressure while cutting. No need to have your fingers in the slash zone.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 14th, 2023, 12:55 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I used to have a Dremmel tool which could help here, but I don’t have this toy so haven’t tried. Dremmels are just useful to have around (I’m sad mine died)
Old January 14th, 2023, 05:25 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
That could work if you have the triangle screwdriver most toys use. Don't have my Omnidroid with my to reference though. It will leave an empty hole at the top of the droid.
Old January 17th, 2023, 05:00 PM

The Omnidroid does easily come apart with a 2mm triangle-tip driver.

I'm thinking about gluing some kind of small red sphere to the inside, to protrude out through the hole left by Syndrome. Maybe a bouncy ball or a large bead or one of those little wooden craft balls. I'm not sure I have anything suitable to hand, though.

The Omnidroid's arms can be reversed as desired, or turned 90 degrees with minor modification. Has anyone tried reshaping them with the hot-cold method?

Syndrome's base is pretty decent as is so I'm not sure it's worth trying to remove him, but I have a few so maybe I'll use him for dremmel practice.
Old January 17th, 2023, 06:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library