Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 27th, 2019, 08:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Orange Construct (Glomulus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice.work.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 27th, 2019, 12:01 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

It's great to have this unit.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 30th, 2019, 04:32 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

What are you thinking of running next, Archie? Looking forward to whatever it is!
Old June 30th, 2019, 04:53 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
What are you thinking of running next, Archie? Looking forward to whatever it is!
Aqualad most likely! If he loses this round of public voting (it's looking that way) I'll make a proposal to get him started.

I've got a few Rogue designs on the backburner too that I'd like to run eventually. And of course the various Lantern brainstorms I've posted. Expanding some of my favorite DC factions is my main design goal, I think. Though I'll skip all that and hop aboard the Bionicle train if we can make that happen.
Old June 30th, 2019, 08:04 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Rogues are my turf! Which are you thinking about? I've got plans to do Magenta fairly soon.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 30th, 2019, 08:08 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Rogues are my turf! Which are you thinking about? I've got plans to do Magenta fairly soon.
Nice! I just want to see them carded, haha, so I'm glad you're working on at least one of them! I've got ideas for Rainbow Raider and Abra Kadabra, and more preliminary ideas for Murmur and Tar Pit. I'll post them in the public design post if you're interested.
Old July 1st, 2019, 12:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice list.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 1st, 2019, 02:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Awesome...and I don't even have to buy anything.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 22nd, 2019, 12:18 AM

Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the DC 75th Anniversary Heroclix set.
Its model number and name are #075 / Larfleeze.
Should be #043 / Larfleeze.
Old November 22nd, 2019, 12:55 AM
Archie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubberguy22 View Post
Quote:
The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the DC 75th Anniversary Heroclix set.
Its model number and name are #075 / Larfleeze.
Should be #043 / Larfleeze.
Good catch! The OP has been updated.
Old November 20th, 2021, 02:54 PM
Archie

We've mentioned before how Glomulus can auto-destroy Gundams and such currently, which was not intended back when he was designed (which was before draftable DOs became a thing). So here's an attempt at updating his wording.

Original:
Quote:
AVARICE APPETITE 14
Before attacking, you may choose one figure adjacent to this Orange Construct or an unequipped glyph within 1 space of this Orange Construct. If you chose anything other than a Unique Hero or Event Hero, destroy it. Otherwise, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 2 from the roll if the chosen figure has Super Strength. If you roll 14 or higher, the chosen figure receives 2 wounds. After destroying a glyph or figure with this special power, you may remove a Wound Marker from this card.
Suggested Update:
Quote:
AVARICE APPETITE 14
Before attacking, you may choose one figure adjacent to this Orange Construct or an unequipped glyph within 1 space of this Orange Construct. If you chose anything other than a Unique Hero, Event Hero, or occupied Destructible Object, destroy it. Otherwise, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 2 from the roll if the chosen figure has Super Strength. If you roll 14 or higher, the chosen figure receives 2 wounds. After destroying a glyph or figure with this special power, you may remove a Wound Marker from this card.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 10:44 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library