Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 11th, 2018, 06:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Dracula

If it fits I'm on board. Won't reprint my card over it but okay if others do.
Old November 11th, 2018, 11:25 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
VARIANT CARDS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF
Just stumbled upon these and they are awesome! I added them to the OP since they were not there.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 11th, 2018, 03:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah I saved that top card when it was posted because I was planning on printing it off, but then I didn't get around to printing new cards for several months and when I did I just used what was in the X-2 program. So I've still got that version saved on my computer but I forgot about it and never printed it off. Really cool alternate card for those of use who only play the game with adults.
Old November 11th, 2018, 04:23 PM

Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun

That alternate figure looked too awesome to pass up, but the iconic appearance of the original was too good to pass up, too. As a result, I use both - he starts out in his standard, sophisticated vampire appearance, but once he returns the first time with Rise From the Grave, as a visual cue, he's in his armoured, battle-ready form.

My Classic Customs
- Fiends of Folklore
=====================
Old November 11th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

The Fear Itself look is cool, but I'm too much of a Dracula traditionalist to stray from the old-school look. Never even sprung for the Fear Itself mini, which is saying something, with the number of dumb minis I have.

Switching to the Fear Itself mini after resurrection is a cool take.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Public Exclusive Collection 17: Blasters and Beast Masters)
Old November 20th, 2018, 02:18 PM

ALEXAN2507 knows what's in an order marker ALEXAN2507 knows what's in an order marker ALEXAN2507 knows what's in an order marker

Personally I think I'm gonna make a Castlevania anime model for him for Tabletop Sim

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library