Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old November 3rd, 2016, 10:41 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post

Anyone want to accept the offer from @Sir Heroscape two posts up? I see some great C3V and Axegrinders proxies (too bad I already have some LOTR/Hobbit clix for this purpose or else I'd grab). If so, @Tiranx can send his. If not, he will have to tweak his offer. Having to post offer and be accepted before receiving was supposed to speed things up and prevent dead offers, not slow things down.
My offer was actually accepted by Sir Heroscape. I no longer have those figures. Sorry for not posting it here.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 10:13 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey, a new user just reminded me that this thread exists. That reminded me that I have a couple of squads with orphans, and one individual orphan. I have the Aubrien Archer on the right, but neither of the other two:

I am missing one Sacred Band, the one second to the left (with his sword raised):

And I am missing one Armoc Viper, the one on the left:

Also, where are those pictures of the individual figures, like they use for CoN?

EDIT: I didn't really know what this thread was when I posted this, but if anybody has the inverted orphans to me I would love to correct that imbalance.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; June 3rd, 2017 at 11:22 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 10:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Dr.Goomonkey , are you offering up your orphans to restart this thread. Also, are you taking up @Sir Heroscape on his longstanding offer as well?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 3rd, 2017, 10:21 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I figured I was offering the Aubrien to anyone it would help, and hoping others had orphans for the other two. I'd also pay all of them forward though, as the partial squads are all of those figures that I own. I didn't really read through to see how this thread is supposed to work.

Sir Heroscape's offer looks pretty sweet...

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 3rd, 2017, 10:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

In short, how it goes is, the next person says, I'll take that action from the last guy and post what he has got for the next taker. The next taker says, I'll take that action and posts his. You don't wait until you get the previous one, you ship it out to the next guy regardless. Pay it forward. Basically you offer what you don't want or need anymore, and someone else takes you up on it. And so on. Thats how I took it anyway. The details are in the OP though.

Old June 3rd, 2017, 11:21 PM
On vacation...

Ah, I think I thought it was more of a "I'm missing this figure" thread... Though now that I think about it I believe I have a similar lot of non-HeroScape figures that I would not at all mind to put up on here (especially if Sir Heroscape's offer is still actually standing). I'll post those up either tonight when I get home or tomorrow.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 3rd, 2017, 11:25 PM
"like" happy

I think there is an orphan exchange thread called "The Orphanage" or something to that extent. Not sure how out of date it is.

EDIT: Ahah. Found it. Here it is
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ight=Orphanage

Old June 3rd, 2017, 11:29 PM
On vacation...

That's exactly what I was thinking of! Thanks for finding it (I think we have a very similar search history right now).

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 4th, 2017, 01:58 PM
On vacation...

Well, here's my little pool of unwanted minis:

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 4th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post

Okay so you're accepting my figures then?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 5th, 2017, 01:36 PM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post

Okay so you're accepting my figures then?
I am, I'll send you a PM I suppose.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 18th, 2018, 12:30 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Sir Heroscape , @Dr.Goomonkey , @Tiranx

What's the status of this? Don't want to let this thread die

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion