Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 1st, 2011, 04:40 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Ryougabot's synergy charts

I just need to make a thread for W@HS so that I can link it to the post. When this weeks W@HS comes up, could a mod move it to the open forums?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the most amazing work of art Heroscapers have seen! Yes I am talking about Ryougabot's C3V Synergy Charts.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO RYOUGABOT

Old November 1st, 2011, 07:13 PM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ryougabot's synergy charts

Wonderful.
I am very grateful to Ryougabot for including C3V in his charts.

However, there are a few mistakes:

Van Nessing is not Valkrill
---> Valkrill and Utgar 1 must be corrected.

Also, there is nothing about the HOLY RELIC's D20 negative boost

Missing the arrow from Tul-Bak-Ra to the Gnids
---> another correction in Utgar 1
Old November 2nd, 2011, 12:30 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalu View Post
Wonderful.

Also Van Nessing is Aquilla, so Aquilla needs corrected also.

-nice catch dalu!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 23rd, 2011, 02:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This needs to be moved out of the sanctum ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 23rd, 2011, 03:33 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Done

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 23rd, 2011, 04:31 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalu View Post
Wonderful.

I have it corrected, but I don't have access to the files. If you want I can start a thread that has all of the files in it and I can update them as needed. Or I can send the updstes to LordEsenwienIV. Which would be easiest?

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old November 23rd, 2011, 04:33 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You should start on your own thread, I think. I'm not sure why it wasn't started that way in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 23rd, 2011, 04:37 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
You should start on your own thread, I think. I'm not sure why it wasn't started that way in the first place.
I gave them the raw images so they could release them en mass with their W@HS roll out. I didn't want to steal their thunder.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old September 18th, 2017, 06:07 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

So it looks like this thread was also hit the curse of Photobucket
(are they going out of business yet? I hope they are. Every forum I use has been hit, even Amazon, and Ebay have been hit.)

Looks like @Ryougabot hasn't been on here in a while though....
Old September 18th, 2017, 10:29 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I found a way around the Photobucket issue, sort of. You can install Greasemonky (Firefox add-on) or Tampermonkey (other desktop & mobile browsers) and then install this userscript: PhotoBucketImageReplacer - it will replace all photobucket images to a link to the image in Photbucket. However Photobucket has a crap-ton of 3rd party scripts and adds, so I had do disable No-scripts and Adblock on the site to see the image. A stop-gap measure until people move their images, but works for now.
The Greasemonkey script changed photobucket images in the OP to these links:
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...V_Valkrill.jpg
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...C3V_Utgar2.jpg
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...C3V_Utgar1.jpg
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/..._C3V_Ullar.jpg
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...C3V_Jandar.jpg
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/..._C3V_Index.jpg
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/..._C3V_Einar.jpg
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...3V_Aquilla.jpg

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs