Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 3rd, 2013, 02:38 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Speed Custom Challenge 8: Entries posted!

Speed Custom Challenge 8:
Axe you a question

Hello all and welcome to our eighth Speed Custom Challenge!

Here are this week's entries!

ENTRY 1

ENTRY 2

General = Utgar
Name = Rathbone
Species = Undead
Uniqueness/Type = Unique Hero
Class = Knight
Personality = Relentless
Size/Height = Medium 5
Life = 6
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 3
Defense = 3
Points = 165

Double Attack:
When Rathbone attacks, he may attack one additional time.

Running Charge Special Attack:
Range Special. Attack 5 + Special.
Move Rathbone up to 4 spaces in a straight line. Roll 5 + X attack dice for each figure Rathbone moved through during this special attack. X is the number of spaces between each figure and Rathbone's placement before this special attack.

Tough:
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Rathbone always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

ENTRY 3

NAME = Knight of the Black Dragon
GENERAL = Utgar

PLANET = Earth
SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = Common Hero
CLASS = Knight
PERSONALITY = Relentless
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 30

FOLLOW THE STRONG
After revealing an Order Marker on a Unique Champion's Army Card you control and after taking a turn with that Champion, you may move all Knights of the Black Dragon you control up to 5 spaces each. All Knights of the Black Dragon must end their movement within 3 clear sight spaces of a Unique Champion you control.

BLACK DRAGON ASSAULT
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with a Knight of the Black Dragon, if at least two Knights of the Black Dragon are engaged, you may choose up to 4 Knights of the Black Dragon. One at a time, take a turn with the chosen figures.

ENTRY 4

Unit Name: KRAVEN the
Black Knight of Heldann

General: Utgar
Species: Human
Type: Unique Hero
Class: Champion
Personality: Relentless
Size: Medium 5
Stats

Life = 5
Range = 1
Move = 5
Attack = 3
Defense = 5

Special Powers
BATTLERAGE BARRAGE
If Kraven has at least one wound marker on his army card he must attack any and all figures adjacent to him. Roll each attack separately.

SOUL DRAIN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1 Attack 4
If Kraven destroys a figure with Soul Drain Special attack, remove one wound marker from his army card. Kraven may not use Soul Drain Special attack on Soulborgs, Undead or Destructible Objects.

ENTRY 5

Cortog
Vydar
Soulborg
Unique Hero
Smasher
Relentless
7 life
6 Move
1 Range
4 Attack
4 Defense
Huge 8
230 Points

Double Attack

Biocircuit smash
Cortog starts the game with one discharge counter. Remove this counter at any time to roll 5 attack die against all adjacent figures. These figures don’t roll defense die.

ENTRY 6

-------------------

The judges will be voting on them to determine a winner, but everyone is free to comment on them in this thread. You can also place a vote either here in this thread or by pm to help pick the peoples choice runner up!

-------------------

Original rules post
Spoiler Alert!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; August 9th, 2013 at 03:46 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 06:11 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Speed Custom Challenge 8: Entries due on the 6th1

Love the title (Axe you a question), but that figure is so... erk. ^^

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 09:09 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I have that figure! It's a medium 5.
Old August 4th, 2013, 04:39 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just noticed the title: "Speed Custom Challenge 8: Entries due on the 6th1"
Spoiler Alert!

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old August 4th, 2013, 09:10 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
I just noticed the title: "Speed Custom Challenge 8: Entries due on the 6th1"
Spoiler Alert!
Does that mean that there is also a 6th part 2?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 6th, 2013, 11:46 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Speed Custom Challenge 8: Entries due on the 6th

Hey all, just a reminder, entries are due tonight.

Right now we only have 2 entries, if I don't get more than that I might have to cancel this one.

My Etsy Store
Old August 6th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Get those entries in, I want some competition!
Old August 6th, 2013, 12:02 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Well I haven't been doing great on these contests but I'll throw something out by end of day.
Old August 6th, 2013, 12:51 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Submission sent, and I promise it is not as bad as my Pacific Rim custom

Old August 7th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Caps submission is coming... hope it's not too late... :X

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old August 9th, 2013, 03:48 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: Speed Custom Challenge 8: Entries posted!

Hey all, entries are finally up. Sorry it took so long, my computer was messed up for a while, and i was just really busy this week.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards