Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old November 2nd, 2009, 12:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner Thread

Me and the Cap'n making it happen. I think having that many more figures will just allow Cap to get too much of an advantage with map control.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 2nd, 2009, 12:49 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Repulsors won't do much. I'm going with Legoboy and the agents.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 12:50 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I'm also on legoboy. I've yet to see the Omnicron army really do much of anything.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:53 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I've seen Omnicrons do well for GuyGG at Garylasq's events. I'm thinking Omnicron army with available height might trump Micro Corps and Vipers.

Got to go with Captain Canuck for this one. Besides, Legoboy doesn't have Isamu this time. That game still haunts me

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 2nd, 2009, 02:31 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Isamu is the nightmare from which you will never awaken. (Imagine that that sounded really scary.)
Old November 2nd, 2009, 02:57 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
Isamu is the nightmare from which you will never awaken. (Imagine that that sounded really scary.)
I'm trembling as I type

Old November 2nd, 2009, 04:32 PM

The Scaped is surprisingly tart

Having so many OR against an army of no soulborgs doesn't make much sense to me. Though having so many figures allows him to capture glyphs and he has long range.
I'm going with Captain for this one.

Want to discuss anime and manga with a friendly community? Come to DDR!
http://dokidokirevolution.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Old November 2nd, 2009, 04:55 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scaped View Post
Having so many OR against an army of no soulborgs doesn't make much sense to me. Though having so many figures allows him to capture glyphs and he has long range.
I'm going with Captain for this one.
Snipers, Repulsors and Microcorp Agents all have range of 7. He can control the glyphs with ease though.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 07:21 PM

TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
playing on by Mole Hills

Captain Canuck
Omnicron Repulsors x5
Omnicron Snipers x3

Legoboy
Elite Onyx Vipers
Microcorp Agents x4
Hmm, there is height for the Microcorp Agents. And both the Vipers and Agents can move through the water better.

Both the OR and OS have an attack of one (though the OS do double damage). And there are 24 vs 15.

Though perhaps more troops to hold the glyphs, order marker placement is always an issue with the OR - do you order them to help the OS - or do you actually try to do something with the OS.

So, mobility + stealth armour I think will shift the odds towards Legoboy. Even though there are more of 'em, they still only get three attacks a round, and more of them will miss.

Good luck
Old November 6th, 2009, 11:34 AM

Alright, this was a fierce battle with troops falling almost each and every turn. I split the focus of my Microcorp Agents, trying to make sure to keep height on my side. Captain's Repulsors moved out and started taking hits as soon as they were in range. After two turns of getting blasted, Captain sent out some Snipers to do some damage. Unfortunately for my friend from the north, the Stealth Armor of the Agents held. It went back and forth like this, and despite his greater numbers of troops, the Captain conceded in the fourth round as his last Sniper met his untimely doom. The EOVs stayed in my starting zone, as they were never needed.

Thanks to all who played, we'll get the next army ready for your opinions. Our games are usually on Wednesday, so we will have a week off because the school we work at is off next Wednesday for Veteran's Day.

Last edited by legoboy; November 6th, 2009 at 12:00 PM.
Old November 6th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Prickly Cactus

Congrats Legoboy for the victory.

Old November 6th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Shoot! Oh well, good game Legoboy.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports