Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 9th, 2019, 12:14 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

IMPORTANT: Bigga done goofed.

It was just pointed out to me that I had the wrong date for the May Monthly posted. I thought the 31st was on a Saturday, but it turns out it's a Friday, so the real last Saturday of the month is the 25th. That will be the Monthly day, so please plan on that. Apologies if that throws anyone's plans off, but hopefully you were all planning on the last Saturday anyway and overlooked my own date overlookingness.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 9th, 2019, 10:53 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I should be there! I’m excited for this format!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 9th, 2019, 01:21 PM

Saints_Wrath is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I should be there as well!
Old May 9th, 2019, 05:45 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Do you plan on announcing maps with a top down guide included with Flag preset locations? That will effect my strategy knowing that. Also, it could be an option that each player gets to chose their flag location?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 9th, 2019, 06:32 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Do you plan on announcing maps with a top down guide included with Flag preset locations? That will effect my strategy knowing that. Also, it could be an option that each player gets to chose their flag location?
This is being discussed. We'll give a definitive answer when we post the maps. The plan was to have them in predetermined places, and if we do that, we'll let you know where that is for each map.
Old May 9th, 2019, 08:11 PM

IMPORTANT

I have been in communication with an anonymous sponsor and this is unlike any other announcement you'll ever hear!

Quote:
"I'll send 1 heroscape booster pack for every 2 people who have RSVP'ed for the May gathering by next Friday (5/17). That way there is plenty of time to get it to you before the 25th."
This is an incredible opportunity Utah/Idaho tourney goers! Let's make this the greatest tournament yet, cause this is the greatest prize opportunity you'll ever see! All you have to do is RSVP and show up and there'll be a mountain of prizes to choose from!!!!

This is it, this is the month, everyone come! Maybe with enough people we can even get a 5th Round added this time by the tourney directors?

@BiggaBullfrog you wanna add this in the OP and tag every possible attendee and their dog?

Everyone invite friends and family...let's make it happen!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 10th, 2019, 12:41 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Ohmigosh, this may be the first time that anyone has ever played on Arachne! Hope it wasn't too terrible for you folks.
I really like it! The only problem I was aware of was that the guy bringing it tried to build it first and then transport it in his car and it fell apart , but other than that it was great!
Oh no!
Old May 10th, 2019, 12:42 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
IMPORTANT

I have been in communication with an anonymous sponsor and this is unlike any other announcement you'll ever hear!

Quote:
"I'll send 1 heroscape booster pack for every 2 people who have RSVP'ed for the May gathering by next Friday (5/17). That way there is plenty of time to get it to you before the 25th."
This is an incredible opportunity Utah/Idaho tourney goers! Let's make this the greatest tournament yet, cause this is the greatest prize opportunity you'll ever see! All you have to do is RSVP and show up and there'll be a mountain of prizes to choose from!!!!

This is it, this is the month, everyone come! Maybe with enough people we can even get a 5th Round added this time by the tourney directors?

@BiggaBullfrog you wanna add this in the OP and tag every possible attendee and their dog?

Old May 10th, 2019, 09:47 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
IMPORTANT

Quote:

Wow, this is awesome!! Thank you so much to whoever this sponsor is, it is incredibly generous!!

@UtahScott , @Starling_ , @DewNoHarm , @Sir Torin Brokenshield! , @Isak , @antmarchingroves , @tanmad21 , @TREX , @The_Dewk , @dart48 , @kmgenius , @The B.I.V. , @DaDude , @DeathStryker , @TIM0THY , @Aethiar , @podunksarmy , @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches , @Ginja Ninja , @Jazack , @Uklabokalala , @Warband , @dgillis , @Shaggy6667 , @AlphaDasher , @Dat_One_Boi , @Everyone'sDog
I know that for some of you schedules are busy and unpredictable and it's hard to know whether you can make it to a Monthly a couple weeks out, but if you can get an early RSVP in that means even more prize support for the event! Please check your schedules and be sure to notify me if you and any others you know will be making it this month! And be sure to throw a huge well-deserved thanks the way of our very generous sponsor as well!!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 10th, 2019, 11:10 AM

Dat_One_Boi is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

@BiggaBullfrog I'm definitely coming, and I'm definitely bringing everyone, their dog, and their cats. Expect me to pull up with 6+ people. They should all be RSVPed at the end of the day
Old May 10th, 2019, 04:29 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

I have some reservations about the format, but (1) it’s the Utah community and (2) it’s Heroscape, so it’ll be a blast no matter what - count me in!
Old May 10th, 2019, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
I have some reservations about the format.
It is a first, but our community is probably one of the best and most active to test out new formats, for better or for worse. I’m interested to see how this goes...definitely a twist on more common formats I’ve seen for capture the flag.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events