Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 18th, 2014, 10:02 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla: Kobolds of Idona Keep (Playtestin

Same thing applies to MacDirks, right? Not an issue. It just means that (in most scenarios) Mindshackling the Master is an auto-win. It doesn't break the game.
Old November 18th, 2014, 10:09 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Same thing applies to MacDirks, right? Not an issue. It just means that (in most scenarios) Mindshackling the Master is an auto-win. It doesn't break the game.
Sure enough. That may even be on purpose and would explain why they chose the "in play" language we don't see anywhere else.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 18th, 2014, 12:23 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I guess this is the wrong thread.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 19th, 2014, 11:42 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
First, let me say I'm sorry for being absent from this thread for so long. I somehow burnt out a little working on HexScape all lunch pause without rest and drifted a little away from Heroscape. But eh, seeing this old thread alive again sure is revitalizing ! Let's roll, guys !

This thread was asleep waiting for people to have some time to playtest them a little.

On the kobolds, I prefer the last version johnny proposed, that doesn't have space limitation and still continue to work even if the master is mindshackled. Even if their master is mindshackled, they would fight for what he fought for ! But at the same time, they still wouldn't be able to cause direct harm to him, even if he was the last standing figure on the opponent army. (as the McDirk)

I think we all agree on the powers now. A new version, release candidate version of the card is in order I think. I'd love one or two more play test, and if nothing seems strange, we'll be able to submit it to SoV and to go on to the next custom !
I am anticipating a final card, as I have painted 6 squads of these awesome little guys. I also like the Idea of a Mindshackled master. It would compel you to kill ne-gok-sa or the warwitch more quickly. I think its a nice twist.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 20th, 2014, 12:53 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

So... all said, are there any objections to the card in the first post? Or are we ready to go?
Old November 20th, 2014, 01:04 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I vote yea for putting them forward.
Old November 20th, 2014, 02:03 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

could you guys throw up a picture link of the final card either on your next post or at the beginning of the thread, I actually think I might be using some other variant of the card in the games we played.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 20th, 2014, 02:07 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The card is up in the first post. And I like it. to submission if we're voting.
Old November 20th, 2014, 02:16 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Is there a list of potential "masters" aka warriors?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 20th, 2014, 10:40 AM
This is merely a joke.

1 Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior 90
2 Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior 130
3 Concan the Kyrie Warrior 80
4 Emperor Andask 130
5 Empress Kiova 90
6 Jotun 225
7 Kelda the Kyrie Warrior 80
8 Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV) 80
9 Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (SotM) 120
10 Runa 120
11 Saylind the Kyrie Warrior 80
12 Shurrak 160
13 Taelord the Kyrie Warrior 180
14 Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior 110
15 Ulfrid Hornwrangler 100
Old November 20th, 2014, 12:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

For the playtesters, who would be your top three choices for Master?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 20th, 2014, 12:52 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
For the playtesters, who would be your top three choices for Master?
Raelin

Other than, Jotun and Shurrak can do good things. I tried out Saylind, and that could have possibly worked if the dice could do anything for the Kobolds.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards