Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 15th, 2013, 06:05 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
WI event in Manitowoc?

I was wondering if there would be interest in a Heroscape event in mid-east Wisconsin. Hasn't been much activity here in a while, so I'd love to get something started. I would definitely host if we held it around my hometown (Manitowoc). Sometime in Spring or Summer would be fine, I figure we can discuss things as we go on.

Also, I'd love to do a C3G event if possible, and if there's interest. I have 90%+ of the figures, so I could borrow out to those who don't have 'clix.

Even if there's not interest in a C3G tournament, exactly, it'd be cool to have some other people to play with for an afternoon!

So any thoughts/comments/whatever are very welcome!
Old February 15th, 2013, 07:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: WI event in Manitowoc?

I had to see exactly where Manitowoc is from here (Sparta), I did not know you were right on the edge of the map. It looks like it would be about a 4 hour drive. That may be pushing it a bit for me.

If I do end up making it to any C3G event, I too can bring a bunch of figures & cards for the purpose of being loaned out. I have a few hundred C3G cards with acceptable figures right now.
Old February 15th, 2013, 08:00 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yep, right on the lake. It'd be fine to do it elsewhere, but I probably wouldn't want to host then, that's all!
Old February 19th, 2013, 06:26 PM
...has moist legs

Giving this a bump!
Old February 20th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would definitely come, and probably get two or three others to join as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old February 20th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll come, schedule permitting of course!

(I don't want to hijaack this thread, but figure this is a decent place to say that I plan to host an event here too, so everyone please start considering if a drive to Stevens Point would be OK with you. It's not super close to the bigger population centers, but it is nice and central to several.)

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old February 20th, 2013, 02:37 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
(I don't want to hijaack this thread, but figure this is a decent place to say that I plan to host an event here too, so everyone please start considering if a drive to Stevens Point would be OK with you. It's not super close to the bigger population centers, but it is nice and central to several.)
Any dates in mind? If not, we could space these two out for lots of 'Scape to look forward to.
Old February 27th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I was going to wait to find out your date and then plan around that. I'd love it if there were at least quarterly tournaments going on in Wisconsin. In my mind, I pictured it would be cool if we Wisconsinites came up with something like this (give or take a month either way for any of these events):
January: Winter event

April: Spring event--Mad titan usually happens around here, I think. Any plans for that this year ET86?

July: Summer event somewhere around Heroscape's birthday?

October: Fall event somewhere around NHSD
But there's not reason we would have to keep such a rigid schedule or artificial spacings.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old February 27th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Manitowoc is really far north, wow. I think I could only go to a Wisconsin event if it was in Madison. I definitely would like to head up there sometime to play with a different group though. The Mad Titan last year was a lot of fun, hoping it happens again.
Old February 27th, 2013, 01:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think getting a regular January/Winter game going will be hard due to the weather and peoples drive time. Summer seems like it would be perfect, but then other Summer plans/events/activities seem to get in the way which hurts the turn out. The Spring and Fall ones have done pretty well in the past and I hope at least those continue.

If you end up doing something in Stevens Point, that is a bit closer for me and I might be able to make it.
Old February 27th, 2013, 02:08 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Like Veggie Manitowoc is out of my range.

I would try to make events in southern Wisconsin.
Old February 27th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Its roughly a 45 minute drive for me and my crew, which is better than an event in Madison. My March is fairly booked, but as far as I can tell any weekend in April is free for me.

PS We haven't played Heroscape in almost a year, I'm on the site today b/c I'm pulling some stuff out for Turtleking and I to play with today.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events