Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 28th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Fire Ant Mound - VOTE 4 ERB

yea

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 1st, 2011, 08:47 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

In SWARM TUNNELING, "unoccupied" or "empty"? Do you want Ants activating a permanent glyph?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 1st, 2011, 11:14 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
In SWARM TUNNELING, "unoccupied" or "empty"? Do you want Ants activating a permanent glyph?
I definitely want them to be able to catch glyphs.
Old March 1st, 2011, 02:49 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

I'm a little concerned that for 60-100 points you could fairly easily set it up so that you would only need 11 or 12 on the 20-sided die to inflict multiple wounds.

But yea to ERB

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 1st, 2011, 03:20 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
I'm a little concerned that for 60-100 points you could fairly easily set it up so that you would only need 11 or 12 on the 20-sided die to inflict multiple wounds.

But yea to ERB
I hear ya, but after playtesting with them, I found it extremely difficult to:
  1. get them into key locations
  2. keep them alive - defense of 1
  3. climb
  4. give them an Order Marker
Old March 2nd, 2011, 02:09 PM

ERB was sent out today.
Old March 4th, 2011, 02:35 PM

1Mmirg
Spoiler Alert!

- Ant-Man
  1. Good Idea. I am good with adding it if the Sanctum is. Though I don't know if we will ever create it, and I don't want to necessarily have to either.
  2. Losing the attack isn't critical to the design. I could give him his attack back, but that means that he could disengage and get height a lot easier, and that is going to raise his cost. I don't want to do that.
- Fire Ants
  1. They really are not comparable to the Deathreavers. Ants are EASY to kill, and as annoying as they are in holding down locations for opponents, they are almost just as annoying for the controlling player as well. They don't scatter either.
  2. They are rarely ever worth an Order Marker, there are soooo many heroes that can annihilate many at once, their movement sucks combined with their height and lack of Climb, etc. They really are much less competitive in actual game play - just mostly annoying with a small threat of danger.
hi1hi1hi1hi1
Spoiler Alert!

- Fire Ants
  1. I like the name, but I could compromise with Fire Ants, if the Heroes agree.
  2. Take that up with the official game. They created that standard.
    Spoiler Alert!
  3. I am not a grammar guy, so I don't know about the "right" wording for Swarm Tunneling, but the capitalized "M" is spot on.
davidlhsl
Spoiler Alert!

- Fire Ants
  1. I think I could go with just Fire Ants.
  2. A climb power gives the too much value and makes them more worthy of an OM. Currently, I like how they are hardly ever worth an OM, but are sort of a game effect that occurs randomly.
  3. Again, take that up with the official game.
    Spoiler Alert!
  4. Comma and "M" are both solid.
Thanks to all.
Old March 4th, 2011, 02:41 PM

The more I though of it, the more I hated the suggested name changes, and the more I loved and appreciated the current name.

I did make these changes though:

POISON STING
Instead of attacking, choose an adjacent figure. Roll the 20-sided die, adding 1 to the roll for each other Fire Ant Mound adjacent to the chosen figure. If you roll a 16 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound. Continue rolling for Poison Sting until the chosen figure does not receive a wound.
Old March 6th, 2011, 07:49 PM

Re: The Book of Fire Ant Swarm - ERB TIME

I propose we move to playtesting.
Old March 6th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea! Good design.
Old March 6th, 2011, 08:42 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Looks good to me, Yea.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 6th, 2011, 08:44 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea

This feels look something completely new and different. I was glad to see you have a good proxy option. 32 of them for your Abomination match sounds crazy!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library