Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old May 11th, 2008, 02:58 PM

theodorelogan Woo who?
Marro Cavalry

So I'm about to make my pre-order at House Mouse Games.

Problem is, I don't know if I should order 2 or 3 marro cavalry.

Anyone have any clues as to how many points these guys are? I have 2 templar cavalyr and am happy with that.
Old May 11th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Marro Cavalry

I whould buy 1 for now.Because we don't know the stats for them.If I was you i whould but all the new sets then see what you think.Because they might not even be a common squad.(even know they probly are)but any thing is possible

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old May 11th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
Because they might not even be a common squad.(even know they probly are)but any thing is possible
Blue background in their packaging means they are common.
Old May 11th, 2008, 04:31 PM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker

I'm buying two only. First, that's the minimum squads of commons that is fun to play with (more turns, etc.). Second, there are already too many units to choose from and so much diversity that it makes less and less sense to play commons X 3+. It made more sense in the first waves, but much less now (primarily given all the diversity and potential army versatility). Third, with the expected bonding and movement, I doubt those squads will be worth less than 100 each (the fact that they are cavalry implies that they will be fast). The fact that they come alone in one set may also imply that they are worth 100 or more. It would not make sense to make it a squad worth 50 and most scapers would end up buying up to 4 squads.

Since it is preferable and more fun to mix things up with range, you'll need space in your armies to play with those and have sufficient range (just think of Sir Dupuis + 2X templars = 390!). I'm set dead on not to get more than 2X commons that are worth or very likely to be worth 100 or more. The ones that make the most sense are < 100 squads. Anyway, I pre-ordered three sets of wolves and soldiers because I liked the wolves stats. and power and because they are worth less than 100 and I'm also very excited about the Red Coats. I don't know their powers and cost but they come with the wolves.

By the way, the Red Coats bayonets might indicate some sort of melee enhancement (sort of like Agent Carr given his large sword).

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.

Last edited by Hero Hot Hatch; May 11th, 2008 at 04:45 PM.
Old May 12th, 2008, 10:24 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Good/Bad/Ugly, I alwys get at least three of each common, somtimes more if I can't control myself (6 sets of Romans and 5 each of Templars & Ashigaru), these will be no different.

Don't open them all at once, and worst case if you don't like/need/want the 2nd/3rd set, bring it to a tourney for the prize table or trade with somone for something you need/want.

-insert signature here-
Old May 12th, 2008, 01:42 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I ordered 6 sets of these guys but chances are I'm only gonna open 4 of them. I'll probably use the others for trade or tourney prize support.
Old May 12th, 2008, 06:21 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, if I read correctly, which I don't always do, Sandra gives you a full money back garentee when you return unopened packs with the receipt with no 90 day window (unless that was implied.) I myself only got one, because I'm just going to use them for a prize. I don't want them, but it was cheaper to buy a whole wave 8 than buying the sets I wanted separately. I also didn't buy another because they're, what, 14 bucks? The Templars are. I was gonna get some of them, but that was too much.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units