Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 10th, 2020, 12:31 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Sentry ~ Vote for On Deck

Yea
Old August 10th, 2020, 01:33 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

@johnny139 - Abstain
@Soundwarp SG-1
@LordVenoc

Still need these votes. If we know about needing to update wording on the spaces, I'm obviously good with that. MrN's glyph precedence makes me think we don't need to, and this is a rule I'm not familiar with or know where to look for.
Old August 10th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
After attacking with Sentry, one at a time, roll an unblockable attack die against all enemy figures that were within X spaces of the space the defending figure occupied while defending, and then, if the defending figure did not receive any wounds, roll X unblockable attack dice against that figure. X is equal to the number of Instability Markers on this card.
Would something like this fit?
Old August 10th, 2020, 01:40 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Was the vote I gave like an hour ago not good enough?

As is, it should work fine? Even if the opponent's figure moved, (which in theory should be happening before the attack resolves) you technically are just moving the location that the explosion emanates from? I think Angel is the only situation that might make it wonky, but quite frankly punishment for using Angel is not something I take issue with.

EDIT: Wait. I see it now, you're triggering off the space occupied. So yes, any movement out of that space would affect the figure twice. If you really want to get rid of that, I'd say the cleanest way is probably resolving unblockables immediately after rolling attack dice, before defense dice are rolled. Weird "were within X spaces while the figure was defending" is really weird language to use.
Old August 10th, 2020, 04:58 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I don't mind someone moving out of the space and getting hit twice. Probably shouldn't happen but it'd be so rare I don't mind saving some room and letting that through. Soundwarp was talking about if the figure occupying the space counts as being within X spaces of the space. Figures aren't within X spaces of THEMSELVES, but are they within X spaces of the space they occupy?
Old August 10th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Book Wyrm

Could this do the trick?

Quote:
After attacking with Sentry, one at a time, roll an unblockable attack die against any other enemy figures within X spaces of the space the defending figure occupied, and then, if the defending figure did not receive any wounds, roll X unblockable attack dice against that figure. X is equal to the number of Instability Markers on this card.
Old August 10th, 2020, 05:07 PM
One time at band camp...

Sentence structure seems a bit weird, since you're not specifying an enemy figure before saying any OTHER enemy figure. But I don't know for sure if that's acceptable.

I'm not even sure if it's a problem.
Old August 10th, 2020, 05:08 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

After doing some research, it looks like the answer is implied to be no by things like Harley’s Bomb and glyphs and such. Which is honestly kinda weird and not how I would have done that, but whatever, as long as we have an answer.

Yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 10th, 2020, 05:11 PM
One time at band camp...

How would you have done it? If there's a way to make things clearer I'm all for it.
Old August 10th, 2020, 05:35 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I meant the ruling is weird. Not anything to do with Sentry in particular.

Just personally I would have had figures count as being within (whatever number of) spaces of the space they occupy since that seems more intuitive and 90% of the time you’d want them effected by the stuff effecting everyone else in that number of spaces and it would typically save on wording.

My Etsy Store
Old August 10th, 2020, 05:38 PM
One time at band camp...

Should we change the ruling? I'm moving on already anyway so I'm in no rush here if he just goes on hold. We can look at any other cards it'd affect and see if there's an issue.
Old August 10th, 2020, 05:54 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I don’t think it’s something worth changing right now. If we do a bigger rules overhaul at some point though it might be something to look into.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library