Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 4th, 2017, 12:18 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
HeroScape Accessories and Army Organizer - Need Suggestions!

I found this office organizer at our county's garage sale yesterday and thought it would be perfect for HeroScape. Turns out it is!

Red - Cards for Armies numbered 1-31
Blue - All Dice
Yellow - Order Markers (4 sets of different colors)
Green - 60 wounds markers (including 15 Marvel wound markers)
Orange - Other markers/tiles (round markers and markers for figures/glyphs along with shadow for Mika)
Mint Green - Competitive Glyphs (2 Power Glyph Sets and 1 Treasure Glyph Set)
Purple - Other Glyphs (1 of each Power and Treasure Glyph with 3 Glyphs of Brandar and 2 Brandar's Chests)

Essentially it contains enough accessories for 4 players. The slots for cards organized into Armies I think is my favorite. Heading to college in exactly two weeks, I think having set armies would help with setup times. So I've put together a bunch of armies, and would love it if the community helped critique/add/subtract armies to make a "perfect" selection of 31 Armies. I'm looking to do 355points/12figures as I like that total for quick and/or easy to learn games.

Here are the armies I have so far! (26 total):

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sheep; February 12th, 2020 at 05:39 PM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 12:22 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HeroScape Accessories and Army Organizer - Need Suggesti

Here are some armies that could be switched out for some above or added into the remaining 5 slots.

Spoiler Alert!

Some are 360pts. I tried to avoid it but those dang Deathchasers! Challenge: Make a solid DCoT army at 355pts.

Would love to hear feedback on all of this and other army ideas! Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Sheep; February 12th, 2020 at 05:44 PM.
Old August 7th, 2017, 11:12 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

Kaemon Awa 120
TSA 2x 130
Gurei-Oni 100

Total: 350 points
Old August 23rd, 2017, 05:55 PM

gibby64 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Harbor Freights sells a great little parts organizer that fits the single spaced mini's great. $4.39 each... I have 8 of them and they stack... you can customize the space inside with the plastic dividers.

https://www.harborfreight.com/24-div...ner-94458.html

I also got this guy for holding larger guys and the guys with wings... nice and deep

https://www.harborfreight.com/8-bin-...ase-93927.html

I got this one for holding all my cards in the top and counters, dice, misc in the drawers... can fit small minis in there too

https://www.harborfreight.com/toolbo...ers-68238.html

all these are nice and cheap and really clean everything up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion