Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 28th, 2014, 02:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Indigo-1 - Playtesting

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Indigo-1

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? I hate pricing cheerleaders, so I am not sure.
- Give a brief overview. Indigo-1 teleported her pod mates, and they wrecked things, although they lost Captain America and Blob.
Map: Highways and Dieways
Units: Blob (165 points), Captain America (C3G) (240), War Machine (270), Indigo 1 (320) = 995 vs. Fandral (280), Hogun (310), Shadowcat (80), Volstagg (330) = 1,000
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 104 points by wounds, but again, I hate pricing cheerleaders, so I am not sure about the rest of what she did and how to price it.
- Give a brief overview.
Map: Mogo
Units: Indigo-1 (320), Ms. Marvel (350), X-23 (220) = 890 (Whoops, I thought that was 990 when making the army. That was a mistake on my part.) vs. Incredible Hulk (C3G) (380), Bruce Banner (70), Meteorite (210), Lobo (330) = 990 points

Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 28th, 2014, 02:58 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Two significant wins there, including one with an army worth 100 fewer points! Definitely not wanting to go under 320 for her right now.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 30th, 2014, 10:22 AM

I think her teleportation power is most useful for start zone bombing. But in more of a defensive pod army, you're probably better off saving her battery marker for Indigo Light of Compassion as you did here (to great success). I suppose the teleportation could be nice for moving the pod as a whole too, but I don't think you necessarily missed out by not using it here, you just made a strategic decision.

Thanks for the tests!
Bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkraptor5413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Indigo-1

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? 320
- Give a brief overview. In both games I used her on teams with defensive units like requested. Fun design but not sure I am playing her right. Indigo Light Of Compassion came in handy but I never got to try the teleportation power she has in this game.
Map: Grundy's Graveyard
Units: 1,180 point army Captain America (C3G), Ms. Marvel, Indigo-1, War Machine VS Red Lantern Atrocitus,Wrecker, Piledriver, Bulldozer, Thunderball
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? 320
- Give a brief overview. Another good game, and this time a much closer game. Placed defensive units on Indigo-1's team again but still not sure I am getting the most out of her. Once again her Indigo Light Of Compassion comes in very useful. However once again I found no situation where I had to anywhere and used her teleportation power to do it.
Map: Grundy's Graveyard
Units: 1,175 point army Captain America (C3G), Silver Surfer (C3G), Indigo-1, Invisible Woman VS 1,170 point army Surtur, Iron Man Stealth Suit
Spoiler Alert!

Old March 30th, 2014, 10:23 AM

Now I'm kind of thinking 320-330 .... But I seem to keep coming back to 320.

So let me know what you think, folks! Should she be given a ten point boost, or are we happy with 320? 320 would be my default right now, but I'm open to a ten point padding to be safe when it comes to podscape.

Old March 30th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

She has some really big wins when she's played with defensive figures (Invisible Woman, War Machine, Bizarro). One of the big advantages she has over John Stewart as a teleporter is that she can move Flying figures. That means she can easily set up some nasty pods like Valkyrie/Bizarro, or War Machine/Mastermind. Note that she won every game she played with War Machine on her side and no one bothered to add in Mastermind, which would make that combo even nastier. Honestly, I see her range as 330-350 right now.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 30th, 2014, 10:51 AM

Hmm, good points. She is 6-4 overall in army tests and does seem to shine with War-Machine around. 330-340 seems like it could be for the best.

Old March 30th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, with any teleporter I'd aim high... maybe 335?
Old March 30th, 2014, 12:25 PM

I think I'd rather 340 than 335.

Old March 30th, 2014, 12:30 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Hmm... I don't think the results of her tests add up to over 330, but I agree that the potential to go above that is definitely there. I'd push for 340 based on potential alone but I think either is justified; it's a tough call.
Old March 30th, 2014, 12:43 PM

OK, so 330-340 is probably her best range, then.

What are folks' preferences in that range?

A) 330

or B) 340
?

Old March 30th, 2014, 06:12 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

B is my choice.
Old March 30th, 2014, 08:27 PM

OK. That seems like it'd probably be TB's preference too and Johnny suggested 335, so 330 is sounding too low. I don't think more than 340 is supported by the tests and I'm happy with the amount of info we have, so I propose we move to Final Editing at 340 points!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library