Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 25th, 2008, 12:40 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
THANK YOU from HOUSE MOUSE

Hello Fellow 'Scapers,

As some of you may know, my mother became ill mid-way through the shipping cycle of the new release. Her funeral was Monday and I am now back in California and sorting through all the open issues.

I want to thank Mr. House Mouse for stepping in when I had to leave. With only an hour's worth of training, he took over and, from what I gather, managed to get most of your orders to you on time.

I know some of you won gift certificates during the release day celebrations. I'll find the email from Truth and send those out shortly.

Inevitably there were a few shipping mistakes and apparently there are also problems with some of the products themselves. Again, I'll sort through the emails and handle these problems as quickly as possible.

Mr House Mouse and I want to express our gratitude for your support and patience during this very difficult time. Hopefully it will be a long, long, long time before anything like this happens again.

Last edited by HouseMouseGames; June 25th, 2008 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Change a pronoun
Old June 25th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
Re: THANK YOU from HOUSE MOUSE

I am very sorry for your loss, my wife and I send you are best in these times.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old June 25th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Sandra, I am sorry to hear of you loss.

Another 'Scaper started this thread: Prayers and thoughts for Sandra and her family
Old June 25th, 2008, 12:51 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!

Indeed. Thanks for all you've done, Sandra. And our prayers are with you.
Old June 25th, 2008, 12:52 PM

King of Blanks has disabled reputation

Sandra,

My very deepest sympathy for your loss.

No comment...

---------------------------------------
Member, defeated by Xanth club.
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

My condolences, Sandra. You have always been good to us. Thank you for somehow keeping on top of things with all that you went through.

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Sandra, I am sorry to hear of you loss.

Another 'Scaper started this thread: Prayers and thoughts for Sandra and her family
Thank you, Cav. That's very sweet.

I wouldn't share this information except that I have been in contact with so many of you, I consider you family.
Old June 25th, 2008, 01:32 PM

Aquaryan is surprisingly tart

Oh, I am sorry to hear about the death of your mom...

R.I.P.to your mom.

Old June 25th, 2008, 05:33 PM

royaldoy has disabled reputation

Sorry for your loss. There's nothing like a lot of online support from people who appreciate you and what you've done for this community.

I choose you...Isamu!
Old June 25th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry for your loss, Sandra. And I, along with most of our beloved community, appreciate the fact you were able to handle the Wave 8 release on top of that. Sometimes it's good to have somewhere to focus our grief and I suspect our little community here is as good as any other place to do that.

Thank you sincerely.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old June 25th, 2008, 06:02 PM
South Florida Wave 8 Grand Champion

Blue Dane is surprisingly tart

We're very sorry for your loss. From BlueDane's household: We offer our condolences and our prayers.

Can't find it? Try the Index | Live in Florida? Belated National Heroscape Day in SoFL
South Florida Game Days |
Old June 25th, 2008, 06:38 PM

Akkarin Woo who?

Sandra,

Condolences from my family to yours. Our prayers are with you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News