Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 17th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
New Mexico HSers...

Just checking to see if anyone wants to start an HS group in Albuquerque. I have a small group that plays very irregularly but would like to get a group that meets at least once a month. We can meet at AI on Fridays or Saturdays. PM me or post here.

Newb.
Old August 27th, 2006, 03:27 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just so Newb can find some friends. Keep trying, the WA/OR thread took a while to pick up, and then suddenly I had a bunch of people over for Heroscape.
Old August 27th, 2006, 05:44 PM

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thanks, Bunj!

I know there are people here that play because someone other than me is buying the HS stuff off the shelves when it appears.

Newb.
Old August 27th, 2006, 06:53 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Thanks, Bunj!

I know there are people here that play because someone other than me is buying the HS stuff off the shelves when it appears.

Newb.
That's hoe I feel about this area. I know that the Lynnwood Walmart got 6 castles in, I bought one, but I don't think anyone else that has posted on this forum purchased castles from that Walmart. So where are all these people!?!
Old February 8th, 2007, 12:45 PM

Bueller? Bueller?

*crickets*

Newb.
Old February 8th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
C'mon, surely there's someone local who wants to experience 84 zombes, shuffling through a sprawling dungeon layout with Sentinels blasting them left and right?!?
All the while playing amid the beautiful backdrop of the Southwest American landscape@
I'd love to join you, NewB if only there wasn't that distance problem.
Old February 8th, 2007, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
C'mon, surely there's someone local who wants to experience 84 zombes, shuffling through a sprawling dungeon layout with Sentinels blasting them left and right?!?
All the while playing amid the beautiful backdrop of the Southwest American landscape@
I'd love to join you, NewB if only there wasn't that distance problem.
LOL! That's not counting the HS Horrorclix zombies.

You are welcome anytime, HEH!!

Newb.
Old February 8th, 2007, 07:12 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation
Ummm...you're more than welcome to drive on over to your neighbors to the west and become an honorary Azhole if you can't round up a NM crew.
Old February 8th, 2007, 07:18 PM

Thanks for the invite. I'll check out the thread about Feb. 24th.

Newb.
Old February 11th, 2007, 10:50 AM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!
Isn't New Mexico a pretty desolate place? Maybe that is why you can't find anyone to play with?

Just kidding. I actually grew up in Albuquerque. (Sandia High School, Class of '89) Moved away to go to graduate school and never loked back. Sometimes miss things there though....(open space, endless horizon, mountains...) but I digress.

I know of at least one other HS player in Albuquerque. He plays with his son mostly I think. Maybe he is the one buying up all the stuff in Alb.? I will have to ask him if he has ever been to Heroscapers and have him check your thread. Not making any promises but just giving you a ray of hope and letting you know you are not alone there in New Mexico.

Unless you are him???
Old February 12th, 2007, 06:27 PM

Don't think I'm him but your ID loborocket could be a clue to having some ties to Alb, NM since the "Lobos" are the UNM mascot.

Newb.
Old February 12th, 2007, 07:08 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
OK LilNewbie I will be in Albuquerque April 2, 3, & 4 leaving the morning of the 5th. So I will be up for a game or two any or all of those nights. I will be at the Sheraton Uptown ( 2600 Louisiana Blvd NE ) are you anywhere close?

Let me know.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers