Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 20th, 2008, 10:56 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Awesome GB, makes me want to put the City Board aside and start on a dungeon... so many things to do so little time...
Old January 21st, 2008, 11:24 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
i just wanna see more work. any other pics of your work up?
Old January 21st, 2008, 11:26 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja
I'll keep this thread updated.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old January 22nd, 2008, 12:34 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Please and thank you!
Old January 22nd, 2008, 12:36 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:

Thanks Dad!!!!

(just getting prepared for when the adoption goes through)
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:21 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Well I am inspired, I am working on my first dungeon custom tonight.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 11:43 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Well I am inspired, I am working on my first dungeon custom tonight.

Dang....Am I gonna have to ask you to adopt me too??

Old January 23rd, 2008, 11:50 PM

Deathclaw767 Woo who?
Now, now, there. You don't want to make them have to go to court to see who gets custody of you. Pick the one you like best who has the most stuff and is the most likely to die off before you.
Just kidding. Please don't hurt me Mr. Grungy....

C:\Documents and Settings\David Alm\Desktop\GOW sig\GOW2 sig.JPG
Old January 25th, 2008, 03:10 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Hey Grunge, I am almost done with my first piece and I have two questions for you. One, did you carve the lion's head? And two, I made a well, what are some good water substitutes? Does silicone work if I want clear water? What can I fill my well with and then paint if I want dingy nasty water???? Any ideas?
Old January 25th, 2008, 06:56 PM

elf326 is surprisingly tart

AMAZING CUSTOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEED....MORE....PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old January 26th, 2008, 02:36 PM
assistant leader

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH Son of a Gun!!!!! I just sprayed my Dungeon piece that I was so proud of with Clear Matte finish The SOB just melted, if it stops it may look cool, if not....uuuuuggggggghhhhhhh
Old January 26th, 2008, 04:30 PM

Location: Kansas City metro area (Grain Valley, Blue Springs)
paradox22 knows what's in an order marker paradox22 knows what's in an order marker
AWESOME WORK !!! REALLY GREAT LOOKING DUNGEON!

Question: How do you carve the perfectly straight lines to make the squares on the floor tiles? A dremel tool perhaps?

Keep up the great work and the pics!!!

Get your Kansas City Metro Scaping fix here: http://kcheroscapers.getphpbb.com/forum.html

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles