Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 9th, 2018, 02:50 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Question: the figure limit is the number of figures in your army. It is not the number of hexes that your army takes up. Is that correct?
Old October 9th, 2018, 03:12 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
Question: the figure limit is the number of figures in your army. It is not the number of hexes that your army takes up. Is that correct?
Thats correct. Generally you have 24 hexes in your startzone with all the tournament maps that are played though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 9th, 2018, 06:22 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Thats correct. Generally you have 24 hexes in your startzone with all the tournament maps that are played though.
Yup! Also note that if your army goes over the 24-hexes but is within the figure limit (for example, if you wanted your army for this month to be 5 squads of Marrden Hounds and Cyprien -- 16 figures and 31 spaces) you will be allowed to add hexes to the start zone in order to accommodate all of your figures.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 9th, 2018, 07:53 PM

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Yup! Also note that if your army goes over the 24-hexes but is within the figure limit (for example, if you wanted your army for this month to be 5 squads of Marrden Hounds and Cyprien -- 16 figures and 31 spaces) you will be allowed to add hexes to the start zone in order to accommodate all of your figures.
Thanks TREX and Bigga!
Old October 13th, 2018, 04:36 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

With only 2 weeks until the big day (in more ways than one), it's time to announce some maps! This time they're coming at us straight from the Top 10 of the ARV's Secret Treasures of Valhalla Contest! Check them out in the OP, here, or the spoiler below!

I hope everyone's getting pumped for the Monster Mash! While we're at it, let's try to get some more RSVP's! There are big battles and big prizes in store, so let us know you're coming!

Spoiler Alert!

**As a courtesy reminder for months ahead, remember that the next two Monthlies will be on November 17 and December 15, instead of the usual last Saturdays.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 16th, 2018, 10:24 PM

1. I will be bringing a +1.

2. As I remember from reading the thread for the map contest, each map requires one treasure glyph power side up as a “wellspring”. Will those be included in these maps even if they are not listed as the specific power glyphs in the event description?
Old October 17th, 2018, 12:35 PM

Quote:

2. As I remember from reading the thread for the map contest, each map requires one treasure glyph power side up as a “wellspring”. Will those be included in these maps even if they are not listed as the specific power glyphs in the event description?
Awesomesauce, it will be great to have both of you!

We'll just be using whatever glyphs the maps use in their build instructions. Looking over them we won't have any that are not in the list of glyphs in the description, so we'll be fine.

EDIT -- the special C3V prize has been announced! Check him out here!

10 Points Under Videos

Old October 17th, 2018, 12:47 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:

Awesomesauce, it will be great to have both of you!

We'll just be using whatever glyphs the maps use in their build instructions. Looking over them we won't have any that are not in the list of glyphs in the description, so we'll be fine.

EDIT -- the special C3V prize has been announced! Check him out here!
Very cool bigga. I dont have this guy.

Old October 19th, 2018, 05:35 PM

Just a week left until our Monster Mash goes down! We've got a good group forming up so far, but where is everyone else?
@UtahScott @Starling_ @DewNoHarm @Isak @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @tanmad21 @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @wjscaper @DaDude @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @CrashMan00 @Aethiar @podunksarmy @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches @Ginja Ninja @Jazack @Uklabokalala @Warband @dgillis @Shaggy6667 @Bro-man
We'd love to have you for our NHSD celebration! Come join us for a day of great games and company (and (new) prizes)! It's always a great time with 'Scape!

10 Points Under Videos

Old October 19th, 2018, 05:42 PM

Saints_Wrath is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'd love to be there! It's been too long for me and good ol' Heroscape.
Although, my wife and I just had a baby, so with him and school, I won't be able to attend this month. I hope you all have a ghoulishly good time! (See how I stuck with the theme there? ;D )
Old October 20th, 2018, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints_Wrath View Post
I'd love to be there! It's been too long for me and good ol' Heroscape.
Although, my wife and I just had a baby, so with him and school, I won't be able to attend this month. I hope you all have a ghoulishly good time! (See how I stuck with the theme there? ;D )
Congrats on the baby! I guess that can constitute as an excused absence. Hope all's going well for you and your growing family, and hope you can make it up again soon!

10 Points Under Videos

Old October 20th, 2018, 11:50 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Just a week left until our Monster Mash goes down! We've got a good group forming up so far, but where is everyone else?
@UtahScott @Starling_ @DewNoHarm @Isak @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @tanmad21 @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @wjscaper @DaDude @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @CrashMan00 @Aethiar @podunksarmy @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches @Ginja Ninja @Jazack @Uklabokalala @Warband @dgillis @Shaggy6667 @Bro-man
We'd love to have you for our NHSD celebration! Come join us for a day of great games and company (and (new) prizes)! It's always a great time with 'Scape!
I'll see if my brothers Justin and John want to come down with me. I'm not thinking they'll make the Idaho one, so maybe they'll get in on this one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events