Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old November 2nd, 2016, 10:45 PM

jennifer knows what's in an order marker jennifer knows what's in an order marker
Re: Jennifer's Custom Terrain

Okay here's some more non-heroscape stuff I've been working on. In the future I'll try and keep these posts to a minimum. Been at this all day past few days tho lol. Been making bread with sculpey along with cheese wedges. Lots of furniture and accessories. Lotta painting wow lol.

Old November 3rd, 2016, 02:26 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Its ok if its not scape terrain. Dont keep it to a minimum. We like eye candy round here.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 3rd, 2016, 06:23 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Its ok if its not scape terrain. Dont keep it to a minimum. We like eye candy round here.
Aye, what he said.

That is some awesome stuff! It makes me REALLY want a 3D printer.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 08:50 AM

jennifer knows what's in an order marker jennifer knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Aye, what he said.

That is some awesome stuff! It makes me REALLY want a 3D printer.
Mine only cost $329 and with the mods I did to it (which cost practically nothing because most of it I 3D printed), it functions as well as a $1000 printer. I got the Monoprice Maker Select V2 (a rebranded Wanhao Duplicator I3 V2).

Check out my thread here. Goes over the acquisition of this printer and the mods I did to it. Also I give some very good links to mods and support groups. (Very large support group for this printer on Thingiverse.com.)

Starts here: http://dmscraft.proboards.com/post/52165/thread
Old May 3rd, 2017, 10:23 AM

drwillsdc is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hi Jennifer, nice to see you over here. I enjoyed your work on the DMs Craft page.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 02:46 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

Forget about 3D printing, you should make a tutorial on tiny bakery!!!
Old June 23rd, 2017, 02:32 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MementoMori View Post
tiny bakery
Oh, great. Now I'm picturing a Marro in a puffy chef's hat.

And for the record, I can see most of this looking phenominal on a Heroscape battlefield...particularly as set dressing inside a big castle. Just imaging Kaemon Awa standing on that nice round table, cutting down dozens of Marro Drones as they swarm around, slicing vainly at his ankles. Classic swashbuckler stuff.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 04:25 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@jennifer I got into frostgrave and have been enjoying all your stuff on your other dmcraft page. I love your different tutorials. Doing your bookshelves now for the library scenario.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 24th, 2017, 01:39 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Wow.... Where has this thread been!! This is incredible!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old June 29th, 2017, 05:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Pretty fantastic stuff you have made Jen, really dig the oven.
Old August 30th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I just found this thread and love Frostgrave. Great job Jennifer!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 17th, 2018, 05:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
Made this thread to share terrain I am working on. Mostly been working on Frostgrave stuff right now, but would appreciate any feedback on stuff I submit here, for how well it'd work with Heroscape. Also, any tips how I could make the terrain work better with both would be appreciated, as I'd like to re-use it, thanks.
Are you still out there jennifer?

Any updates?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles