Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old August 9th, 2007, 04:22 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
Magic: The Gathering!

Anyone here play magic? It's my favorite trading card game! If so what's your favorite element? Deck Theme? etc.... etc.....
Old August 9th, 2007, 04:36 PM

super kyrie has disabled reputation
I used to play Magic, but I just stopped playing for some unknown reason. My favorite theme when I played though was the green, I can't remember what its actually called.

Zombies, they just won't stay in the ground will they.
Old August 9th, 2007, 05:12 PM

Wilkerson74 has disabled reputation
I havnt played in a long time, but i still got a deck. It was a black/blue combo deck, built mainly around land destruction. The best weapons were mind guiser, demonic hordes, some volcano card, and I can't remember the rest. Anyone interested in old magic cards let me know...mine are just sitting around collecting dust.

Wilks

Cheers to all of you!

Cheers to your favorite crew!
Old August 9th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I used to play (a year or two ago), but no one else around me did, so I gave it up. I had a Black Re-animation deck, and a White/Green Life Gain deck. Both were pretty good.
Old August 9th, 2007, 07:33 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
I still play Type 2 a little. Currently Star Spangled Slaughter
Old August 11th, 2007, 04:08 PM

Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker
I love Magic.

GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Old August 11th, 2007, 07:31 PM

Ted has disabled reputation
I have a massive collection that is collecting dust and hopefully value. I collected from the end of revised until just before the urzas block. I got back in for the mirroden block but left for the kamagawa.

When I played I loved creature decks, but played the entire spectrum. I have in the tens of thousands of cards, but just do not have the time to sort them all to try and get rid of them.
Old August 11th, 2007, 09:33 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
I can't imagine how much time it would take me to sort through my collection. I'd like to make some money from it but I doubt it would be worth my time.
Old August 11th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I played hardcore and very competitively back in high school and a little in college. I gave it up because I didn't have the time or the money to keep up anymore. I had a DCI rating in the top 10-20 in Indiana for awhile, most of my playing was not-so-local shop, in South Bend, where I played regularly with some the best players in the state, including 2 time State Champ, Granger Peterson. We traveled to quite a few large tournaments, in the adjacent states. I made a few Top 8's in large tournaments in various formats, did well at States a few years but never made Top 8, fell just short of qualifying for Pro-Tours a couple of times. Man, I loved that game, and sometimes I really miss it...

I'm still kicking myself for selling my collection...
Old August 11th, 2007, 10:15 PM

Temprit is surprisingly tart
I used to play, but my older brother and sister would always hide them from me.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Old August 12th, 2007, 01:51 AM

LordCharos is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I still play now although i only have a couple decks. One is a burn/sliver deck which does pretty well and i just bout the tenth edition evincars tyranny
Old August 12th, 2007, 02:16 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
Just getting back into MTG and will be going to the Lorwyn prerelease. RED RULES!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games