Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting
C3V Public Playtesting Forum for discussion of C3V public playtests. Only C3V members can create new threads, but all others can post to those threads.

Notices

Old August 7th, 2018, 11:41 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V OHS Public Playtesting Event

@Dr.Goomonkey @LoveElemental @Dysole @Kinseth

how's round 3 scheduling going? I know at least one of you was at GenCon, but we'd like to get these games in soon.
Old August 7th, 2018, 11:41 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

how's round 3 scheduling going? I know at least one of you was at GenCon, but we'd like to get these games in soon.
Old August 11th, 2018, 02:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

The sooner these games happen, the sooner new releases happen....
Old August 12th, 2018, 07:36 PM

LoveElemental is surprisingly tart

Hey all Dr. Goomonkey and I will be having our game Tuesday night!
Old August 13th, 2018, 04:21 PM
This is merely a joke.

Sweet. If time permits, I might pop in and watch. Thanks for the update!
Old August 14th, 2018, 08:55 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveElemental View Post
What time?
Old August 14th, 2018, 09:18 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveElemental View Post
What time?
I believe its supposed to be about 9:30 Pacific - 12:30 Eastern.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 15th, 2018, 12:34 PM

Hi all, Dr. Goomonkey didn’t get online last night, so our game has been postponed for now.
Old August 15th, 2018, 12:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

Thanks for the update
Old August 20th, 2018, 01:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

Hey folks, round 4 is coming out soon, hopefully in the next few days.

If you have reports that you haven't posted in the threads, please (PLEASE) do that ASAP. This is as much a playtesting event as it is a tournament.
Old August 20th, 2018, 01:45 PM

Hi all the other night I played against Dr. Goomonkey, I played Kuthnak and he played Marutuk
I started by out moving Krug and he started out by moving Marutuk. Marutuk killed Krug and then Grigor killed Marutuk. And for the finish Deathwalker killed EVERYTHING!
I did use summon twice and I used incantation of boiling blood to wound Marutuk one time.
All in all I had fun!
Old August 24th, 2018, 03:02 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As LE covered, our game was a beautiful demonstration of what DW8k can do if he rolls shields. Marutuk did very nicely with Krug, too. Swiped a couple of gruts and missed a couple of times. After attacking Krug twice the trip was at full strength, but rolled only 1 skull on his second attachment and do Marutuk too him out with her 3rd attack on him.

Marutuk didn't quite warm her points, but was definitely close, and could have earned will over them had she taken Krug out with her second attack instead of putting him at 7 wounds.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting