Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old June 17th, 2019, 11:13 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Unfortunately won't be making it this month (only missed like 1 or 2 of these since 2017)...but should be back in July!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 18th, 2019, 12:35 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Yay! The site is back up!

And I will be at the June monthly
I just had a week-long nightmare--no HeroScapers.com. It was awful...

RSVP-ing UtahScott +1 for June monthly.
I'm super glad the nightmare is over! Got you down!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Woohoo! Welcome back all! It's been a long 10 days.

Thanks for the RSVP @The Dewk ! Let's start getting some more as people check back in! I'm running off to work right now, but will be able to post more once I get back this evening.
It sure has been long!

I should be there this month too. I can bring a map (maybe two).
Awesomesauce!! Got you down too!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Unfortunately won't be making it this month (only missed like 1 or 2 of these since 2017)...but should be back in July!
No Sir H!? This will be different for sure. We'll just have to eagerly await the July event (and your stories of glorious battle in the East! ).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 18th, 2019, 11:39 AM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

I’ll be attending this month!
Old June 18th, 2019, 11:43 AM

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Okay... one more question (hopefully hehe). Assume I have Sudema... I roll for stone stare on Charos. Charos has only 5 health left. I successfully destroy the figure. Do I only get the 5 lives worth of Charos, or do I score the whole figure’s points?
Old June 18th, 2019, 12:52 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
Awesome possum!!
Quote:
Okay... one more question (hopefully hehe). Assume I have Sudema... I roll for stone stare on Charos. Charos has only 5 health left. I successfully destroy the figure. Do I only get the 5 lives worth of Charos, or do I score the whole figure’s points?
I'm thinking that for the sake of balance/point sniping we were discussing earlier we'll go with partial points for finishing off a figure with a destroy power. That way someone can't turtle with someone like Sudema and then grab tons of extra points off of wounded heroes at the end to win. I am more than open to other thoughts from those with more experience with the format than me, though. @The Dewk @Leaf_It @Flash_19

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 18th, 2019, 04:09 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

@BiggaBullfrog --
I've got Lost City of Z. There's no link to it in the list, so I had to go hunting for the build PDF.
Old June 18th, 2019, 04:36 PM

Quote:
@BiggaBullfrog --
I've got Lost City of Z. There's no link to it in the list, so I had to go hunting for the build PDF.
Thanks! I have no idea why that link isn't working. I just tried remaking it a few times and it still takes me to a blank page. I'll see if I can't figure it out.

Aha! Nevermind, fixed!

10 Points Under Videos

Old June 18th, 2019, 04:45 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
@BiggaBullfrog --
Thanks! I have no idea why that link isn't working. I just tried remaking it a few times and it still takes me to a blank page. I'll see if I can't figure it out.

Aha! Nevermind, fixed!
AND...Dignan's Stuck in the Middle with You for 4-player? Yes-no?
(looks like the Kaazune map, no road, and the second Ice map on the list. Because I can.)
Old June 18th, 2019, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@BiggaBullfrog --

Aha! Nevermind, fixed!
(looks like the Kaazune map, no road, and the second Ice map on the list. Because I can.)
That looks like a wild Free-For-All
Old June 18th, 2019, 06:39 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Awesome possum!!
Quote:
I'm thinking that for the sake of balance/point sniping we were discussing earlier we'll go with partial points for finishing off a figure with a destroy power. That way someone can't turtle with someone like Sudema and then grab tons of extra points off of wounded heroes at the end to win. I am more than open to other thoughts from those with more experience with the format than me, though. @The Dewk @Leaf_It @Flash_19
I agree with Bigga. I know @The Dewk had a game where this actually happened last time we played this format. Didn't you snipe Ironman with Dead Eye Dan?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old June 19th, 2019, 11:54 AM

Quote:
I did take a look at this one, and wasn't a huge fan of it for our event. 3 RotV 3 TT is pretty steep requirements for one, and I don't like the strength it's going to give to ranged and flying figures.

I did spend some of the 10 days of darkness building a couple of 4-player maps. I'll get some pictures up later today to see what people think.

10 Points Under Videos

Old June 20th, 2019, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Quote:
I did take a look at this one, and wasn't a huge fan of it for our event. 3 RotV 3 TT is pretty steep requirements for one, and I don't like the strength it's going to give to ranged and flying figures.

I did spend some of the 10 days of darkness building a couple of 4-player maps. I'll get some pictures up later today to see what people think.
Really it's 2 RotV, 2 TT (+6 2-hex snow).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events