Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 8th, 2023, 06:49 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation
Re: Bay Area Brawl 2023

I checked it out on Google Maps as I am oft to do. The parking lot is indeed a very small one at the back of the library. The library is at the head of residential street so there is parking that looks to be mostly free down there, but its narrow and you'll need to make sure you're not parking over someone's driveway or gate or something. A few spots down the street seem to have some parking restrictions by day/hour, but I don't think anything covered Saturdays.
Old December 9th, 2023, 12:39 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Two maps, four armies, and oodles of dice and wound markers are packed and ready to go. See everyone in about 13 hours!

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old December 9th, 2023, 11:16 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Two maps, four armies, and oodles of dice and wound markers are packed and ready to go. See everyone in about 13 hours!
Yay! See ya there.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old December 9th, 2023, 11:39 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Killo Jr. and I had a great time meeting and throwing dice with everyone today. Thanks for putting this together, cmgames. I'm looking forward to repeating as champ at the next one.

Old December 11th, 2023, 01:00 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Final Standings
---------------
Ordered by W/L, SoS, Points

1 - Shane (4W/0L, SoS: 10, Points: 633)
2 - Kurt (3W/1L), SoS: 11, Points: 544)
3 - Logan (3W/1L), SoS: 10, Points: 860)
4 - JQ (3W/1L), SoS: 7, Points: 340)
5 - Troy (2W/2L, SoS: 11, Points: 465)
6 - Zoe (2W/2L, SoS: 10, Points: 427)
7 - Philippe (2W/2L, SoS: 9, Points: 1191)
8 - Ben (2W/2L, SoS: 8, Points: 869)
9 - Holden (2W/2L, SoS: 7, Points: 675)
10 - Ryan (2W/2L, SoS: 7, Points: 569)
11 - Calvin (1W/3L, SoS: 8, Points: 520)
12 - Erin (1W/3L, SoS: 7, Points: 890)
13 - Ziggy (1W/3L, SoS: 7, Points: 402)

My map thread
Old December 11th, 2023, 02:21 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

Thanks for the games everyone. Crazy to put some of that stuff down on the table for the first time in 12 years or so.

I think the trip back to Elk Grove took longer than driving down, darn Bay Area evening traffic even on weekends.
Old December 11th, 2023, 02:30 PM

I am not sure of some of the peripheral units in some of the armies, but this is what I recall from my bouts:

In Round 1, I played with Arrow Gruts, Mimring, Krug, Swog Rider. (Ben's Army #1)
In Round 1, Holden played with Blade Gruts, Nerak, Tornak, Grimnak, plus others? (Erin's Army #1)
Holden won.

In Round 2, I played with the Blade Gruts army (that had been Holden's) (Erin's Army #1)
In Round 2, Erin played with Blastatron, Gladiatron, Major Q10, Krav Maga Agents (Erin's Army #2)
Ziggy won on points.

In Round 3, I played with the Blasts/Glads (Erin's Army #2)
In Round 3, Ben played with Death Chasers of Thesk, Gothlok, plus others (Kurt's Army #2)
Ben won.

In Round 4, I played with Zelrig, Greenscale Warriors, Marro Warriors, Krav Maga Agents (Zig's Army #1)
In Round 4, Ryan played with Venoc Vipers, Venoc Warlord, Roman Legionnaires, Theracus, Mohican River Tribe, Brave Arrow (Ryan's Army #1)
Ryan won.

~Z

My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; December 14th, 2023 at 03:13 PM.
Old December 11th, 2023, 08:40 PM

nextguy knows what's in an order marker nextguy knows what's in an order marker

Fun times. Looking forward to the next one!
Old December 12th, 2023, 06:17 PM

mariogolbee is surprisingly tart

I missed this, but I have my account back and I’m back!!!! Where’s Ziggy?!? When is the next event?

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Good trades with OverEngineered, apersonwholives, and phil413ican.
Old December 12th, 2023, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariogolbee View Post
I missed this, but I have my account back and I’m back!!!! Where’s Ziggy?!? When is the next event?
PMed you.

~Z

My map thread
Old December 14th, 2023, 01:22 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Sad that I missed it. I had kid stuff conflicts come up.

How was the library as a venue?
Old December 14th, 2023, 04:48 PM

The library was nice. We had our own space with plenty of room and tables and chairs. Even had our own entrance.

How old is your kid, and are they into 'Scape at all? If they are, maybe bring them to the next get together? I'm hoping to plan something casual in the next couple months. Whatever it is I'll be bringing my 8 year old, and I'm sure he'd love to have another kid there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events