Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 20th, 2017, 04:31 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Gencon 2017 Results

Flex Tournament

Winner - Mr. Wookie

4x400
  1. OrcElfArmyOne - Axegrinders x4, Migol / Stingers x5, Raelin, Kyntela / Knights x4, Gilbert, Isamu / Heavies x3, Grimnak, Nerak, Marcu
  2. Mr. Chompie - Heavies x4, Grimnak / Minions x2, Taelord / Knights x4, Gilbert, Izamu / TKN, grubs x4, stingers x1

Bring 2
  1. dok - TKN, grubs x3, Raelin (RotV), Marro Warriors / Heavies x3, Grimnak, Nerak, Sam Brown
  2. Sir Heroscape - Warforged x4, Kaemon Awa / Hydra, Raelin (RotV), Black Wyrm x6, Red Wyrm x2

Coalition War
  1. R˙chean - Romans x3, Mogrimm, MBS, Raelin (RotV), Krav
  2. nicktheant - Minions x2, Atlaga, Raelin (RotV), Brave Arrow, Izumi

Reverse Draft
  1. Dysole - Granites x3, 10th x2
  2. I.S.B.3 - Granites x2, Deathreavers x3, Kaemon Awa

Assassination
  1. Sir Heroscape - Valguard, Parmenio, Marcus, Sacred Band x4
  2. Retlaw - Q9, Hydra, Siege, Deathreavers x2

Cluster Draft
  1. Dysole - Stingers x2, Eldgrim / Ashra x2, Sam Brown / PKs x2, Kyntela
  2. Infectedsloth - Brutes x2 / Blue Wyrm x2, Black Wyrm x2, Red Wyrm / Finn, Thorgrim
  3. Major Q23 - Air Elemental x3, Zetacron / Kozuke, Izumi / Knights x1, Eldgrim, Arkmer.

Uniques Only
  1. Viideosayg - Major Q9, Raelin, Kaemon Awa, Airborne Elite, Krav, Isamu
  2. vegietarian18 - Ulginesh, Raelin, Jorhdawn, Chardris, Arkmer, Kyntela, Morsbane, Isamu

Main Event Day 1
1. Vegie's Dad 5-0 - Romansx2, MBS, Marcus, 10th x1, Raelin (Rotv), Theracus
T-2. Dysole 4-1 - Blastatrons x4, Raelin RotV, Krug
T-2. fomox 4-1 - Armoc Vipers x2, Venoc Warlord, Sudema, Marro Warriors, Isamu
T-2. Infectedsloth 4-1 - Brutes x2, Mezzos x1, Raelin (RotV), Kozuke, Tarns
T-2. Sir Dendrik 4-1 - Mezzos x4, Nilfheim
T-2. SonOfChompie 4-1 - Romans x3, MDG, NGS, Airborne Elite
T-2. Viideosayg 4-1 - Hydras x3, Heirloom
T-2. UnseenShadowz 4-1 - PKs x3, Raelin (SotM), Kaemon Awa
T-2. Xorlof 4-1 - TKN, nagrubs x3, Eldgrim, Airborne Elite
T-10. dok 3-2 - Romans x2, MBS, Red Wyrm x3, Black Wyrm x3, White Wyrm x1, Raelin (RotV), Otonashi
T-10. DragonRuler 3-2 - Axegrinders x3, Mogrimm, Migol
T-10. Lord Trask 3-2 - Dividers x4, NGS, SBN
T-10. Matthias Maccabeus 3-2 - Drow Chainfighter x18
T-10. Mr. Chompie 3-2 - Blade Gruts x3, Ornak, Tornak, Grimnak
T-10. R˙chean 3-2 - Hounds x5
T-17 T-10. Major Q23 3-2 - Mezzos x1, Drones x3, Raelin (RotV), Alastair, Deathreavers x1
----------
T-10 T-17. OrcElfArmyOne 3-2 - Blade Gruts x3, Grimnak, Nerak, Eltahale, Kyntela
T-17 KidScaper 3-2 PKs x3, Sir Dupius, Concan, Isamu

Main Event Day 2
1. dok
2. Infectedsloth (lost to dok)
T-3. fomox (lost to dok)
T-3. SonOfChompie (lost to Infectedsloth)
T-5. Dysole (lost to fomox)
T-5. Matthias Maccabeus (lost to SonOfChompie)
T-5. R˙chean (lost to Infectedsloth)
T-5. Xorlof (lost to dok)
T-9 Dragonruler (lost to Xorlof)
T-9. Lord Trask (lost to dok)
T-9. Major Q23 (lost to R˙chean)
T-9. Mr. Chompie (lost to Dysole)
T-9. Sir Dendrik (lost to SonOfChompie)
T-9. UnseenShadowz (lost to fomox?)
T-9. Vegies Dad (lost to Infectedsloth?)
T-9. Viideosayg (lost to Matthias?)
4x300
  1. vegietarian18 - Major Q9, Deathreavers x3 / 10th x4 / Stingers x5 / 4th x4
  2. Retlaw - Siege, Stingers x3 / Kurrok, Fire x5 / Krug, Q9 / Hydra, Q10, S-Raider

Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers Tourney
  1. RollItOnTop - Ob Nixilis
  2. Wookie

General Wars - Alliance
  1. Nicktheant - 4th x4, Charos
  2. I.S.B.3 - Cutters, Zelrig, ?

Team Up
  1. Clarissimus & Wife - Hydra x3, Saylind / Kelda, Rhogar, Brunak, Deadeye Dan
  2. Nicktheant & Mr. Migraine - Minions x2, Drake (SotM) / Krav, Frost Giant, Cyprien

Last edited by dok; September 14th, 2017 at 07:36 PM.
Old August 21st, 2017, 07:42 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
What I Know

I won cluster draft and the reverse draft tourney Thursday during open play.

Clusters were
Stingers x2 Eldgrim
Ashra x2 Sam Brown
PKs x2 Kyntela

Finals was against infectedsloth where I played all my pods and he played his pods of Brutes x2; Blue Wyrm x2 Black Wyrm x2 and Red Wyrm; and Finn, Thorgrim.

Arguably my game against Major Q23 was a finals since we were both undefeated at that point. He played my Ashra and PKs along with Air x3 and Zetacron while I had Stingers and his pods of Kozuke and Izumi/Eldgrim, knights, Arkmer.

I played granites x3 10th x2 in the reverse draft and beat ISB3 who had granites x2 rats x3 and Kaemon (bidding dropped 5 rats).

I also know Clarissimus and his wife won team tourney with 3 hydras and Saylind paired with Kelda, Rhogar, and I don't remember what else.

I also forget who won general wars but I'm pretty sure he was playing 4th and Charos (Mr. Wookie?).

Also dok won main event with Wyrms and Romans and bring 2 with something.

~Dysole, who knows she talked to the person who won assassination after he did but she can't remember anything else.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:46 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Gencon 2017 Results

Clarissimus & Wife's other Team Up units were Brunak and Deadeye Dan.

Nick and I got second place (lost to them) in that event with 2x Minions of Utgar and SotM Sgt. Drake paired with Krav, Frost Giant, and Cyprien.

Nick's General Wars army was Charos and 4x 4th Mass Line.

Chandler (Mr Wookiee) won the flex tournament dice-off, but I don't recall what his army was.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 01:20 PM

Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker

4x400
I played
4x heavy gruts, Grimnak (win)
2x minions of utgar, taelord (win)
4x Knights of Weston, Sir Gilbert, Izamu (win)
Tor-Kul-Na, 4x Nagrubs, 1 stingers (loss)

4-5 people tied at 3-1
OrcElfArmyOne and me tied with best SoS, one game playoff.
I chose his 4xAxegrinders and Migol, he chose Minions and Taelord. OrcElfArmyOne took first, Mr Chompy second. David B. was one of the other 3-1s but not sure who the other(s) were. Don't remember OrcElfArmyOne other armies.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 01:23 PM

Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker

After going 1-5, I won my last game in the Flex tournament to get my 8 points. I won 2nd.
Captain America, Airborne Elite, 3xLegionnaires,Marcus
Old August 22nd, 2017, 01:44 PM

Dysole beat Mr Chompy in first round of main event Day 2. She lost her quarter final.. David B. lost first round Day 2
Old August 22nd, 2017, 01:54 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

4x300
1. vegietarian18
2. Retlaw

Uniques Only
1. Videosayg
2. vegietarian18

Coalition War
1. R˙chean
2. nicktheant

General Wars
1. nicktheant
2. ISB3

Dok vs. CVN
1. Costume Parade
2. dok vs. CVN
Old August 22nd, 2017, 05:26 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Assassination
1. Sir heroscape (i think)
2 retlaw - Q9/hydra/siege/ratsx2

And yes i was second in 4x300 too.
Army 1: siege/stingers x3
Army 2: kurrok/ fire x5
Army 3: krug/Q9
Army 4: hydra/Q10/raider
Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:00 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

My armies for 4x400 were:

3x Heavies, Grim, Ne, Marcu
4x KoW, Gilbert, Isamu
4x Dwarves, Mogrimm
5x Stingers, Raelin, Kynt

My dad and I both made Day 2 at 3-2.

I had 3x Blades, Grim, Ne, Elt, Kynt.

My dad had 3x Dwarves, Mogrimm, Migol.

I dropped instead of playing Day 2 and Major Q23 replaced me.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 07:45 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Yeah I won the Assassination Tourney with: Valguard, Parmenio, Marcus, Sacred Band X4

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 23rd, 2017, 10:24 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I love the Hodgepodge armies of the main event - all of them are super hard on Order Marker management, which really determines the best player, not the best army. I need to watch @dok 's play as I do not know how he pulled off going undefeated Day 2 with and against that army. @infectedsloth & @Major Q23 had a similar idea of Mezzos * 1, Raelin, and some random squads or heroes. Super props to @Matthias Maccabeus for his Chainfigher brigade again and @R˙chean with all Hounds. I think my favorite "fun" army is @fomox as I love the D20 randomness of it (I wonder how many times Frenzy, Stare of Stone, and even Cloning and Disappear happened - as those make and break games). I also wonder with if the 3-2 players won only playing their army, or also against.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 10:49 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You left Brad off the tie in Day 1. Unless you excluded those who didn't make Day 2, because they did not get picked in the drawing?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con