Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 18th, 2016, 10:41 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Helm's Deep Campaign (LOTR, FOR SALE!)

All this time, and I have not really seen this til now. Very well done sir. I downloaded them all.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 19th, 2016, 07:51 AM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

[MENTION=9140]TREX[/MENTION] I just finished building my Helm's Deep. It takes some time and patience. I built the whole things one section at a time over 2 weeks. I got my 14 Y.O. to help out. While he doesn't like "board games"...he did find this more enjoyable. He likes the building aspect of Heroscape. Next weekend we will be duking it out in one epic battle.

On a slightly different note, did you see the Custom LoTR Figures here?
Here is one thread.

An older thread someone where someone had saved it from BGG is here.

Enjoy!

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old February 22nd, 2016, 01:16 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
@TREX I just finished building my Helm's Deep. It takes some time and patience. I built the whole things one section at a time over 2 weeks. I got my 14 Y.O. to help out. While he doesn't like "board games"...he did find this more enjoyable. He likes the building aspect of Heroscape. Next weekend we will be duking it out in one epic battle.

On a slightly different note, did you see the Custom LoTR Figures here?
Here is one thread.

An older thread someone where someone had saved it from BGG is here.

Enjoy!
I have seen sherman's lotr cards. They are done quite well and there is alot of time and energy that seems to be put into them. I plan on doing my own customs of them as well.

Old March 4th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's great seeing people enjoy these boards.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old April 6th, 2018, 08:37 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I'll be running a game on this map for my playgroup, the Gang of Four, in a couple of weeks, so I decided to consolidate peteparkerh's four separate build instructions into a single document. I figured that would make it easier for anyone who has enough terrain to build the entire map at once, rather than building the four sections and joining them together.

I made some very small tweaks to the map to accommodate my personal collection. The terrain requirements for this version are 4 RotV sets, 4 FotA sets and 2 RttFF sets. The pdf can be downloaded here.
Old April 7th, 2018, 02:24 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I'll be running a game on this map for my playgroup, the Gang of Four, in a couple of weeks, so I decided to consolidate peteparkerh's four separate build instructions into a single document. I figured that would make it easier for anyone who has enough terrain to build the entire map at once, rather than building the four sections and joining them together.

I made some very small tweaks to the map to accommodate my personal collection. The terrain requirements for this version are 4 RotV sets, 4 FotA sets and 2 RttFF sets. The pdf can be downloaded here.
Very cool! thank you for this. This is one I've actually built myself...absolutely beautiful

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 9th, 2018, 03:53 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:

Are the yellow spaces the Glyph spaces?
Old April 9th, 2018, 08:59 PM
"like" happy

I may have to build this with scape for size reference, then build it with my xps foam and such. Ooohh. So cool.

Old April 10th, 2018, 07:41 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Just seen this again... looks amazing. I am so happy to know that, once I've got my Lord of the Rings customs to that stage, I will be able to recreate the Battle of Helm's Deep.

Don't suppose there's anything similar for Moria, Amon Hen and Minas Tirith/Pelennor Fields, by any chance?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 10th, 2018, 11:47 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Don't suppose there's anything similar for Moria, Amon Hen and Minas Tirith/Pelennor Fields, by any chance?
Check peteparkerh's sig. As for Amon Hen, I made a map for it once - it's in my map thread.
Old April 10th, 2018, 11:52 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Check peteparkerh's sig. As for Amon Hen, I made a map for it once - it's in my map thread.
Eh... I was hoping for a multi-stage Minas Tirith similar to Helm's Deep where I can actually build the maps - only have two FotA sadly. (Not that that's any hinderance for normal play, but it does mean massive fortresses like this are beyond my capacity, at present at least.)

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 17th, 2018, 09:37 AM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You could try the Mines of Moria one I made. It's fun. Kind of a dungeon crawl.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios