Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 28th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
When's the ETA for your newest Level 0 Squire, SirH?
Still a couple weeks, due date is Sept 9th

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 28th, 2017, 08:38 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

What a turnout for the August monthly - 21 participants! Players from three states! What a great time. Thank you to all for coming out, especially those who donated prizes (there were some real sick and unique selections this time)! The results are posted, and details on September will be coming soon.
Old August 29th, 2017, 01:26 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Alright! Our very own @Sir Heroscape is a GenCon Heroscape Champion, and we want to see how it's done firsthand. September's monthly is going to be one of the formats in which he received 1st place - ASSASSINATION! Hopefully our allowance of SoV/C3V units will keep things feeling fresh for him. Details as follows:
Old August 29th, 2017, 01:26 AM

UTAH MONTHLY SEPTEMBER 2017

When: September 30th, 11 AM

Cost: $5 (100% of entries will go to prize support! And donating prizes is always quite welcome as well, of course.)

Format: ASSASSINATION. Build a 500 point army with at least 3 unique heroes (no duplicate uncommons). Before placing figures, choose one of the opponent's heroes. Destroy that hero to win!

- 500 point armies
- 18 figure limit (extra tiles will be provided if needed)
- SoV & C3V allowed, but NO Marvel allowed this time.
- There cannot be more than one of any given uncommon hero in an army.
- Glyphs: Initiative+8, Defense +1, D20 +1, Move +2, Wound (Wannok)
- Four 50 minute rounds
- If you show up, and no one else is using any of the same Heroes as you, you'll be entered into a raffle for a cool prize.

Maps

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE POST IF YOU’LL BE IN ATTENDANCE. It helps the logistics of a lot of things.

Last edited by The Dewk; September 30th, 2017 at 05:12 PM.
Old August 29th, 2017, 01:44 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Alright! Our very own @Sir Heroscape is a GenCon Heroscape Champion, and we want to see how it's done firsthand. September's monthly is going to be one of the formats in which he received 1st place - ASSASSINATION! Hopefully our allowance of SoV/C3V units will keep things feeling fresh for him. Details as follows:
A tournament format in my honor?!? *blush* well GOLLY!! Now the pressure is on lol. Count me in! My brother, @El Donas will be back in town by then as well... so count him in as he usually comes with me.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 29th, 2017, 04:32 PM

Saints_Wrath is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:

Results:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE POST IF YOU’LL BE IN ATTENDANCE. It helps the logistics of a lot of things.
Woah... There is an error in your results! Myself and my teamate went 2-2 in the tournament! Our first game we beat Ben the Lone Ranger, then lost to The Dewk & The Duchess, then won against Sir Torin Brokenshield and lastly lost to Sir Heroscape and podunksarmy.

I just don't want to be misrepresented here on Heroscapers haha.
Old August 29th, 2017, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints_Wrath View Post

Woah... There is an error in your results! Myself and my teamate went 2-2 in the tournament! Our first game we beat Ben the Lone Ranger, then lost to The Dewk & The Duchess, then won against Sir Torin Brokenshield and lastly lost to Sir Heroscape and podunksarmy.

I just don't want to be misrepresented here on Heroscapers haha.
My bad!! Good catch. Edited
Old August 29th, 2017, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
A tournament format in my honor?!? *blush* well GOLLY!! Now the pressure is on lol. Count me in! My brother, @El Donas will be back in town by then as well... so count him in as he usually comes with me.
The pressure is on indeed!! Seriously, though, this format looks awesome. And your winning army was really pretty genius!

I'll get you and ElDonas as RSVP'd. Thanks!
Old September 1st, 2017, 03:28 PM

BryanBlaze Woo who?
Talking Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIM0THY View Post
I won't be coming. But one of these times I hope to make my way down there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBlaze View Post

I am have been in Europe for the past week and a couple days for vacation and to attempt a world record fire breathing event, I also decided to stay longer so I won't be back this weekend because I decided I wanted to go to Phoenix fire festival in Germany.
No worries guys! Perhaps we'll see you at September's monthly. Or National Heroscape Day in October, currently thinking the 14th for that (it's gonna be big)!
Well I am back from Amsterdam/Europe! What a blast! Haha, I highly recommend checking it out! Looking forward to the next tournament in @Sir Heroscape honor! Haha, that's awesome. Though I may be doing a fire performance that day for a jousting arena.. I wonder what his build was to win the GenCon.. I'll ask next time I see him. I am also reaching out to my friends to see if they're up for nerding out with us. Take care till next time.

- Bryan Blaze

---> Check out my viral fire performance videos on YouTube!
The Human Dragon - 176k+ VIEWS
Helium Fire 8k Resolution - 256K+ VIEWS
Old September 1st, 2017, 03:29 PM

BryanBlaze Woo who?
Talking Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Quote:
I won't be coming. But one of these times I hope to make my way down there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBlaze View Post

I am have been in Europe for the past week and a couple days for vacation and to attempt a world record fire breathing event, I also decided to stay longer so I won't be back this weekend because I decided I wanted to go to Phoenix fire festival in Germany.
No worries guys! Perhaps we'll see you at September's monthly. Or National Heroscape Day in October, currently thinking the 14th for that (it's gonna be big)!
Well I am back from Amsterdam/Europe! What a blast! Haha, I highly recommend checking it out! Looking forward to the next tournament in @Sir Heroscape honor! Haha, that's awesome. Though I may be doing a fire performance that day for a jousting arena.. I wonder what his build was to win the GenCon.. I'll ask next time I see him. I am also reaching out to my friends to see if they're up for nerding out with us. Take care till next time.

- Bryan Blaze

Old September 1st, 2017, 03:33 PM

BryanBlaze Woo who?

Quote:
Cool videos @BryanBlaze . Where was that ice castle? Midway?
Yes indeed! Such a great spot for it.

- Bryan Blaze

Old September 11th, 2017, 06:22 PM

I played several games over the weekend using the format we are playing at the upcoming monthly (Assassination), tried out a lot of different builds, and it is a ton of fun. I'm really excited for this month's get-together!

One of my biggest takeaways was that I found that the Airborne Elite are nutso in this format - I'm talking A++ level. Heaven forbid they get the drop round 1, but they are even quite potent getting the drop in a later round.

Anyone who has been testing (or even theoryscaping) this format have a similar experience? @Sir Heroscape when you were at GenCon, did you have to play against some builds that included the Airborne Elite?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events