Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 29th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Avalanche

The Book of Avalanche

C3G MARVEL WAVE 8
THE MUTANT MENACE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Clobberin Time set.
Its model number and name are #031-033 / Avalanche.
Its model number and name are #111 / Dominic Petros

Character Bio - Born Dominikos Ioannis Petrakis, Avalanche's past is mostly unknown. All we know for certain is that he immigrated to America from the island of Crete. Avalanche is a Mutant with the ability to manipulate geometric formations due to generating seismic waves from his hands. The resulting effect is similar to an earthquake. Avalanche is most notably a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Mystique recruited Dominikos to the team after recognizing his talents as a professional criminal and terrorist. Avalanche has made a career as a loyal member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Avalanche must have a target in range to attack in order to use his Earthquake Special Attack and activate Outcast Ambush.
  • Avalanche is not in 4 clear sight spaces of himself, so he is not affected by his own Earthquake Special Attack.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Avalanche may move Unique Outcast Heroes with his Outcast Ambush special power. Current Outcasts.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • N/A
Benefits:
  • N/A
Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Splash; August 1st, 2022 at 07:41 PM. Reason: png
Old August 29th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Avalanche

NAME = AVALANCHE
SECRET IDENTITY = DOMINIKOS PETRAKIS

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OUTCAST
PERSONALITY = DESTRUCTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 145

EARTHQUAKE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 3.
All non-flying figures within 4 spaces of Avalanche are affected by Earthquake Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Figures without the Super Strength special power roll 1 fewer defense die when defending against Avalanche's Earthquake Special Attack.

OUTCAST AMBUSH
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and attacking with the Earthquake Special Attack, you may move up to four Unique Outcast Heroes you control up to 4 spaces each. Outcasts moved with Outcast Ambush will not take leaving engagement attacks.

Original Post:
Spoiler Alert!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 27th, 2014 at 03:58 PM.
Old August 29th, 2010, 11:29 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep - I figured with Pyro and Blob especially needing some help with positioning, this power combo would be pretty useful.
I don't think we need to mention that it doesn't affect Avalanche because he's not a figure within 4 spaces of himself ... I think that it's clear (at least to me) that the space he's on isn't included in that. If it's not, though, I don't mind tagging a line in there.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 29th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Clobberin Time set. Its model number and name is #031-033 / Avalanche.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 29th, 2010, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Clobberin Time set. Its model number and name is #031-033 / Avalanche.
Thank you very much!

Old August 29th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yep - I figured with Pyro and Blob especially needing some help with positioning, this power combo would be pretty useful.
I don't think we need to mention that it doesn't affect Avalanche because he's not a figure within 4 spaces of himself ... I think that it's clear (at least to me) that the space he's on isn't included in that. If it's not, though, I don't mind tagging a line in there.
It may not need that line regarding it not affecting him, I was just wondering.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 29th, 2010, 01:34 PM

Yeah ... any rules gurus want to weigh in on this one? I'm also not 100% sure.

Old August 29th, 2010, 04:43 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I like what you have here for Avalanche. & I agree you wouldn't need that line about it not affecting him. Apart from that I nothing else to add, except great initial write-up.

Cheers
Old August 29th, 2010, 05:19 PM

Re: The Book of Avalanche - Design Phase

Thanks! Since I kind of projected a direction for this guy back during the Blackboard thread Spidey started and it caused a bit of a ruckus at the time, I figured I'd better draft him and be LD here if I wanted those ideas expressed ... it wouldn't be right to expect anyone else to carry them out or anything.

Old August 30th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am already to go on an Initial playtest if there are no objections. I know it is still early, but I just can't foresee any changes needed here, we either like the design or we don't, and I do. So just let me know when we need a playtest done, unless Bats, you want to run it yourself, which I would understand.
Old August 30th, 2010, 06:29 PM

Nah, I've got Commish still and less time with three more classes than I had before and an out of town trip coming up! Plus Madame HYDRA is bigger priority for me than this guy as well.
Not to mention there should be a shot at John Stewart coming up soon ... anyway, by all means! Give him a shot! I hope we can get him to fit in well in that 1,000 point Brotherhood army.

Old August 30th, 2010, 06:38 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

He is looking good to me too, Bats! My only comment is that I think his Outcast Ambush ability would make more sense on a Brotherhood transporter like Vanisher (all he does is teleport), but I suppose if all you have to pull info from is the X-Men:Evolution cartoon it fits as he was kinda the leader there.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library