Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 20th, 2009, 05:57 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Legoboy's Maps

Now that I've posted a couple of maps in the GenCon map contest, I thought it was time to start putting up some of the maps I have cranked out over the years. I make new maps all the time. Some of them look nice and play like crap, others look dull but work out pretty well. Still others are fun to build, fun to play on and get taken down because I'm getting the big hairy eyeball from Mrs. Legoboy because she needs the table for dinner with her parents.

Before I start putting the maps up, I want to thank GameBear and R˙chean for helping me out with file issues and a huge thanks to Logrey and Zzzzz for taking the time to create and share LandScape and VirtualScape. Without them, I'd be taking pictures of maps and going "Now how did I make that happen?" Anyway, here they are.

All My (Posted) Maps

Forgotten Glade- 2 players, 1 RotV and 1 RttFF
Spoiler Alert!

Dzu-Teh Heights- 2 players, 1 RotV and 1 TT
Spoiler Alert!

Bleakwood Canyon- 2 playes, 6 RotV, 4 RttFF, 2 FotA and booster tiles
Spoiler Alert!

Neun Baum Brunnen- 3 players, 3 RotV, 3 RttFF (fewer RotV with a water mat or additional water tiles)
Spoiler Alert!

Swamp of Summoning- 2 players, 2 RotV, 2 RttFF
Spoiler Alert!

Frozen Passage
Spoiler Alert!

I'll just add my first contest entry map for now, and put up others as I get to them. Any comments as well as criticisms are appreciated.

I hope you enjoy them. I'm glad to share.

~legoboy

Forgotten Glade

2 players, 1 RotV and 1 RttFF

I built this map with the idea that I did not want the two armies marching straight towards one another. When we played on this map we found that we did battle in at least 4 different areas of the map. I used the range + 4 and the move + 2 glyphs.

For your convenience, here are the pdf and virtualscape files.

Last edited by legoboy; March 7th, 2011 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Navigation

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios