Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 3rd, 2018, 12:30 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscaper 101 customs. [Updated]

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Oooh I like Skalmad, I so badly want to throw Thorgrim on him and use him as cleanup.

I actually tried that with a regular Feral Troll, and I think he was murdered by some leftover romans and izumi samurai... he didn’t pull anything near the weight I thought he would... but Skalmad looks like can actually put hurt on non huge figures and battle frenzy gives him tiny potential for multi-killing.
I wanted to submit Skalmad to the SoV or C3V, but availability for his mini was dwindling. Gave him Terrifying Army Enhancement Bonus from Great Axe. It is like a Cyberclaw power that affects figures of all sizes, the only escape is to have a Fearless personality.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards