Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 11th, 2015, 11:18 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Online Season 19 - CONGRATS DOK!

Online Heroscape Season 19

Round 1

Spoiler Alert!

Round 2

Spoiler Alert!

Round 3

Spoiler Alert!

Round 4

Spoiler Alert!

This is a 2015 End of Year Championship qualifying event.
Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

Half-Army Draft
  • Each player submits three 255-point half-armies. A maximum of 10 figures may be placed from each half-army. The half-armies may not share any figures. VC is allowed, no Marvel.
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first or second choice of half-army.
  • Whoever has first choice may choose any of the six half-armies (any of their three or any of their opponent's three). The other player then chooses two from the remaining five, and then the first player chooses a second from the remaining three.
  • After the armies have been selected, the player who lost the dice-off decides which player will place his army first.
  • When placing armies, standard 24-hex startzone restrictions apply
  • A player cannot place two of the same unique card.

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

TG Pool:
Spoiler Alert!

Event Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Players in the event:
  1. belgarath
  2. Bengi
  3. betawolf36
  4. Chris Perkins
  5. Deroche
  6. dok
  7. Dysole
  8. Filthy the Clown
  9. Heroscaper Guy
  10. Ixe
  11. jcustar07
  12. jcustar09
  13. kevindola
  14. Kinseth
  15. lance
  16. MegaSilver
  17. mtl1998
  18. playa1
  19. randomskyfears
  20. roballtogether
  21. Smithy Winfred
  22. Soundwarp SG-1
  23. Taeblewalker
  24. Tom_Bombadil_
  25. TreePowerz
  26. vegies dad
  27. vegietarian18
  28. William099

Subs
  1. awesomeunleashed
  2. Foudzing

Last edited by dok; October 16th, 2015 at 11:51 AM.
Old April 12th, 2015, 01:59 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 19 - SIGN UP NOW

I don't see the Rechets of Bogden on the dropdown list. I also don't see SotM Raelin, though I'm not trying to take her. But I want to take the Rechets so I can't submit my armies!

Old April 12th, 2015, 02:11 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I don't see the Rechets of Bogden on the dropdown list. I also don't see SotM Raelin, though I'm not trying to take her. But I want to take the Rechets so I can't submit my armies!
Should be fixed. Not quite sure what happened but it was around the ants so maybe adding them in funked up the spreadsheet somehow.

~Dysole, making guesses
Old April 12th, 2015, 02:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

It's a well know fact that giant ants are the mortal enemies of flying gargoyle/scorpion thing-a-ma-gigs.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 12th, 2015, 04:47 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I probably can't participate over the summer due to work schedules... I'll be back in August though!
Old April 12th, 2015, 04:54 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

What's black, white, and red all over?

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Last edited by mtl1998; April 13th, 2015 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Black then white? Or white then black?
Old April 13th, 2015, 12:00 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Hmm...

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 13th, 2015, 07:49 AM

Tom_Bombadil_ is surprisingly tart

I will most certainly be participating this season, now I just find some armies to make and hopefully I'll do better this season.

Old April 13th, 2015, 01:18 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Signed up!

Einar, Einar
Einar, Einar
Utgar, Aquilla
Old April 13th, 2015, 01:22 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I think I shall call my armies... the 3 servos of DEATH!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 13th, 2015, 02:24 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hopping on the Bandwagon

My pod names

Roman on the River
Bolt .45
The A-team

~Dysole, using 5 of the 7 generals
Old April 13th, 2015, 02:46 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've submitted. It's probably not the format for the group I'm going for but I'm perhaps foolishly going for it anyway. I hope to have fun at the very least.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events