Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old October 28th, 2022, 02:29 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: DropBox for Site Improvement Ideas

If we're having an informal vote, I say keep it.

I've always given a clear explanation and signed my neg reps and never received a retaliatory neg rep, as best as I can tell. Maybe just lucky, or maybe the recepients thought I justified myself sufficiently.

I also see neg rep and reporting posts as serving two different purposes, and don't think one replaces the other. I feel like reporting is for posts that should be deleted or for things that might require other administative intervention, while neg rep is a tool for personal member-to-member suggestions about improving posting habits and thereby keeping the quality of the community interaction here high.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old October 28th, 2022, 05:16 PM

Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker

Keep it.

The first bulleted RULE in the 2nd post at
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=27265
is "DO NOT WHINE" about Rep in public posts or PM's. Sounds good to me.
Old October 29th, 2022, 10:18 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

I agree with grim. I invite the entire community to neg rep this post IF they don’t like me agreeing with grim.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by Rÿchean; October 29th, 2022 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Neg Rep count = 3
Old October 29th, 2022, 10:34 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dump it. That rule is so old, heroscape was on shelves. I've not received (or given) negative rep and I'm not concerned, but anything that applies so much negative pressure that newcomers don't want to continue using the site is worth abandoning imo.
Old October 29th, 2022, 10:35 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Please remove the negrep. Keep positive, I don’t care. It’s anonymous cyber bullied locked behind a paywall. Just think about younger members here, I know that if I went back in time to when I first joined, I’d I got a few negreps I’d probably never want to be here anymore. It literally doesn’t add anything positive to the community, due to the fact that it’s a NEGATIVE feature by design.
Old October 29th, 2022, 10:40 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
The upvote comment space is very important. I hadn't anticipated that we would be considering abandoning it. If this point is under serious consideration, please let us know, so we can have that conversation seriously.

Thank you.
I am not at all in favor of abandoning positive rep.
Old October 29th, 2022, 12:59 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Rather than just replace positive rep with a comment upvote, I would prefer having a visual count of times a post has been positive repped while keeping positive rep.
Old October 29th, 2022, 01:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Please remove the negrep. Keep positive, I don’t care. It’s anonymous cyber bullied locked behind a paywall. Just think about younger members here, I know that if I went back in time to when I first joined, I’d I got a few negreps I’d probably never want to be here anymore. It literally doesn’t add anything positive to the community, due to the fact that it’s a NEGATIVE feature by design.
Sure. When you put it that way...

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 29th, 2022, 05:57 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you remove the negative you almost have to remove the positive or positive rep means less IMHO.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; October 29th, 2022 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Can't have on without the other...Yes...I'm married with children.
Old November 18th, 2022, 01:21 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I propose a new Age of Annihilation subforum be added. All "meta" threads concerning Age of Annihilation could be moved there, and it could have a subforum for discussing proxies (not 3d-printed ones, since those are currently not allowed on this site) as well as a subforum for "books" for the cards (per @Dad_Scaper 's post here).

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 18th, 2022, 01:24 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
I propose a new Age of Annihilation subforum be added. All "meta" threads concerning Age of Annihilation could be moved there, and it could have a subforum for discussing proxies (not 3d-printed ones, since those are currently not allowed on this site) as well as a subforum for "books" for the cards (per @Dad_Scaper 's post here).
I agree. There's a lot to unpack there. How will these designs be incorporated into the existing game?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 18th, 2022, 01:45 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Curious

Where would you want it to be placed?

~Dysole, curiously

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online