Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 8th, 2019, 04:05 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Skeletons of Annellintia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I came across 6 squads of these yesterday. If anyone wants to buy my extras, send me a PM.
What the?!? Lol how do you just come across 6 squads of these...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 8th, 2019, 04:07 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I came across 6 squads of these yesterday. If anyone wants to buy my extras, send me a PM.
What the?!? Lol how do you just come across 6 squads of these...
Hmm...... do I really want to give my secrets away?

ebay notifications

Last edited by Leaf_It; February 8th, 2019 at 04:52 PM.
Old February 8th, 2019, 06:18 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Wow. I’m kind of shocked you found that many.
Old December 21st, 2019, 04:23 PM

Meerca is surprisingly tart

I bought a set of 12 of these to use as proxies and it came out to $6 a figure which is actually pretty cool considering they are awesome, hand painted, Warhammer 40k Legions Of Nagash Undead sculpts

If you're interested send him an email with how many you want, asking price, and which sculpts. I think he has 27 skeletons for sale in total

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Warhammer-4...oAAOSw2dBdnMk-
Old December 21st, 2019, 09:04 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Runewars animates skeletons box is a great buy for a proxy for these guys. They are unpainted and require some minimal assembly but look great.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 17th, 2020, 04:20 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm getting a "Failed - No file" error when trying to download this card. Anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: Ignore me, I figured it out.

Last edited by Vydar_XLIII; September 17th, 2020 at 04:56 PM. Reason: I figured it out
Old March 5th, 2021, 04:51 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Runewars animates skeletons box is a great buy for a proxy for these guys. They are unpainted and require some minimal assembly but look great.
Magically enough, I found your recommendation for the Reanimates after I had bought a bunch on Amazon. Anywho, you're not wrong! These turned out to be great proxies.

Old November 12th, 2021, 07:25 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Everything on this thread is raving about the skellies but they're power ranked a C. Can someone explain that to me?
Old November 15th, 2021, 01:54 AM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Everything on this thread is raving about the skellies but they're power ranked a C. Can someone explain that to me?
I think it's difficult to justify the skeletons viability when you have other 4 man squads that are cheaper, provide more, are independent upon other cards, and don't require chance to remain effective. That's just my take :P
Old November 15th, 2021, 06:23 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Like most d20 things, they can fail miserably or completely rock. I struggle with them because not only are they d20, they are also reliant on keeping something else alive as well. You have to have enough so that the swarming effect allows you 4 attacks every turn. I think at least 4 squads are needed. If you can get the leader close and protected, they can be quite overwhelming.
They are not my choice for undead, but if the lich Ataraxis gets released, could be even more fun.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old November 15th, 2021, 06:04 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
They are balanced around getting the revive ~50% of the time, so if you are getting it above 50%, they'll be really good, but if you get it less than 50%, they'll feel really weak. Having taken them to Tournaments myself, they are just inconsistent. If you've ever played a Frenzy army, like the Aubriens, or the Venocs, it's kind of like those. You either get a lot of great D20 rolls, and feel unstoppable, or you don't get very many high rolls, and just feel like you're playing with an overpriced 4 move melee squad.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 12:30 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
For the record, au is right:

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
No; you can't reveal an Order Marker on the Skeletons' card if there are none of them on the board, and so you can't use Reanimation. A good way to finish off the Skeletons early is to kill the last one while there are several waiting to come back.
Could we get this added to the OP? Just had it come up in a game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs