Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 25th, 2015, 02:36 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Observationally

The links seem to work fine for me but I'll check the settings. I tried a couple things and I still saw the links. If MegaSilver's link doesn't work, check your settings because this is bizarre.

~Dysole, uncertain of how to proceed
Old August 25th, 2015, 10:50 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online HS: MAPS & FIGURES

His link works in the sense that there are maps in the folders, but they aren't like the Soaring Rocks link.
But thanks OK; I can still use them by insert imaging them into Google Draw.

Thanks for the help.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Last edited by Confred; August 27th, 2015 at 11:27 AM.
Old January 29th, 2016, 10:07 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I have a question about a map. On Stygian Rift, the start zones that are water are level 0, right? I was just curious because I was pretty sure they were, but they aren't labelled as such, so it made me wonder if they were actually level 1. So.. what level are they? (I'm not confident about this being in the right thread, but I know you fellow heroscapers are very helpful so thank you.)

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old January 29th, 2016, 07:13 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
I have a question about a map. On Stygian Rift, the start zones that are water are level 0, right? I was just curious because I was pretty sure they were, but they aren't labelled as such, so it made me wonder if they were actually level 1. So.. what level are they? (I'm not confident about this being in the right thread, but I know you fellow heroscapers are very helpful so thank you.)
Hi, yes indeedy, the water hexes are level 0. I know it's not clear....

Hope the map plays well for you. Thanks for giving it a whirl.
Old January 29th, 2016, 07:32 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
Hi, yes indeedy, the water hexes are level 0. I know it's not clear....

Hope the map plays well for you. Thanks for giving it a whirl.
I enjoy the map a lot. I've played on it quite a few times and I don't have any complaints. It's kinda funny because I've played on it I don't know how much and I'm just now asking the question that I've never had an answer to. Thanks, Typhon.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old September 15th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is there any way we could get this stickied? It stinks when it sinks fall to the bottom of the first page and it is hard to find, and it is necessary to play most games of online HS. Thanks for consideration, its not a huge deal, just a small quality of life improvement, not complaining :P.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 20th, 2017, 03:24 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Does this thing still work?

Also, does this work for y'all?

The central glyph is supposed to be Lodin.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 20th, 2017 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Marro Outpost..
Old August 13th, 2018, 06:50 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

After playing a fun 4-player OHS game, I've made OHS maps for two more of @Dignan 's multiplayer maps.

Basalt Cathedral
Fight in the Shade

These are my first attempts at this, so let me know if anything needs correction or if this is even the place to do this anymore.
Old August 13th, 2018, 07:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

These are really well done. Did you use White Knight's custom VS tiles?

Usually when I make them I add the more vertical blockers (palm trees, RttFF trees, and ruins) in afterwards. You can see on Fight in the Shade how a few of the spaces are blocked by the non-center palm trees (half because of perspective, and half because VS makes them lean awkwardly). If you PM me I can email you those files.
Old August 13th, 2018, 07:16 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
These are really well done. Did you use White Knight's custom VS tiles?

Usually when I make them I add the more vertical blockers (palm trees, RttFF trees, and ruins) in afterwards. You can see on Fight in the Shade how a few of the spaces are blocked by the non-center palm trees (half because of perspective, and half because VS makes them lean awkwardly). If you PM me I can email you those files.
I did use the custom vs tiles, except for the level 2 shadow spaces on Basalt Cathedral since half-height tiles can be a bit fiddly.

I was wondering where the slightly transparent palm tree leaves I’ve seen on OHS are. I’ll definitely use those next time I make one of these, and might go back to touch these two up as well.
Old August 13th, 2018, 07:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

There's literally no reason for this to be private info (not sure what I was thinking earlier), so I'll just post the link here so anybody can download these. Most are courtesy of @awesomeunleashed .

https://imgur.com/a/NaJe6cf

Also, for half-height tiles, you can just go into the VS files and replace glyph images with the numbered images. Then use those glyphs in your build. The sides will still be red, but usually you can't tell.
Old November 5th, 2018, 07:27 PM

I've completed an OHS image for one of my multiplayer maps with the help of the top-down images linked above.

Echidna's Garden
Note: Glyphs on level 1 water.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events