Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 23rd, 2017, 07:26 PM

jesus20456 is surprisingly tart
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Nevermind, something came up

jesus20456 is Gorillinator...
in the
Calderan Island...

Last edited by jesus20456; February 23rd, 2017 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Life got in the way
Old February 24th, 2017, 02:33 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I can probably play anytime from 4:30 through tonight.
Old March 1st, 2017, 03:06 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker
Re: Online Heroscape Gauging Interest Multiplayer Game?

Hi,
Has anyone attempted to organize/play in an online multiplayer game with 3-4 players? I was thinking and haven't seemed to notice any multiplayer games on this forum.

I'm trying to see if anyone has thought about this already, or would possibly be interested in getting together to play a 3-4 player game.

Dignan has a couple multiplayer online maps here and here.

If anyone would like to express interest that would be great, if it sounds like a few people would like to enjoy a game then we could put something together.

Thanks
-TEA
Old March 2nd, 2017, 01:23 PM

free to play before 4:30 pacific time

in the
Calderan Island...
Old March 2nd, 2017, 04:52 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus20456 View Post
I'm open now. You want to play?

H E R O S C A P E
Old March 2nd, 2017, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Quote:
Sure, can you set up the game?

in the
Calderan Island...
Old March 2nd, 2017, 05:52 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I set up a game for you guys if neither of you have done it before:

jesus20456 v. scaperedude
Old March 2nd, 2017, 05:53 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Whoops, I was working on setting up a game, but something just came up and I won't be able to play today.

H E R O S C A P E
Old March 2nd, 2017, 05:56 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEpicAlpaca View Post
Hi,
Has anyone attempted to organize/play in an online multiplayer game with 3-4 players? I was thinking and haven't seemed to notice any multiplayer games on this forum.

I'm trying to see if anyone has thought about this already, or would possibly be interested in getting together to play a 3-4 player game.

Dignan has a couple multiplayer online maps here and here.

If anyone would like to express interest that would be great, if it sounds like a few people would like to enjoy a game then we could put something together.

Thanks
-TEA
Hey TEA,

I would be interested in trying to make that happen. I've played multi-player games with @dok and @Dysole and @awesomeunleashed before.

Many moons ago I also played online multiplayer games with @vegietarian18 and @boromir96

So I think you can get some interest in this. There are a few already made maps in the maps folder in googledocs. There was also a multiplayer even some years ago for an official Hasbro campaign: Chaos in the Catacombs. That was really fun too.

Here is the link for that event and who played in it: Chaos in the Catacombs Special Event

Multiplayers game work best with a live voice connection but it isn't a hard requirement.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 06:33 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The last two multiplayer online events we ran never finished. Scheduling and playing multiplayer online is difficult, and if everyone doesn't pile into a voice chat room the games can really drag.

as kd mentioned we've played casual online multiplayer when we had 3-4 interested participants.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 01:51 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Available right now for about 6~7hours, would like to play a small game to get back on tracks.

Old March 3rd, 2017, 05:31 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Hey TEA,

I would be interested in trying to make that happen. I've played multi-player games with @dok and @Dysole and @awesomeunleashed before.

Many moons ago I also played online multiplayer games with @vegietarian18 and @boromir96

So I think you can get some interest in this. There are a few already made maps in the maps folder in googledocs. There was also a multiplayer even some years ago for an official Hasbro campaign: Chaos in the Catacombs. That was really fun too.

Here is the link for that event and who played in it: Chaos in the Catacombs Special Event

Multiplayers game work best with a live voice connection but it isn't a hard requirement.

Okay thank you kevindola. Pretty much wanted to get a multiplayer game in next week of March 6th.

@dok , yeah not looking for a tournament just a casual game.

Starting to look for pm's if people are interested in doing one next week march 6-11.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events