Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 15th, 2016, 01:24 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Season 25 - CONGRATULATIONS THESPARKLEINYOURWATER!

Season 25: Bring 2, Poison Playoffs

WINNERS REPORT GAMES HERE:
Spoiler Alert!

• For this event, each player will bring two 485-point armies. The two armies cannot share any figures. (C3V/SoV eligible, no Marvel. Submitted armies must contain at least 420 points, and cannot have more than 16 figures at the start of the game*.)
Regular Season Rounds – Army Draft
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off decides whether to choose their army first or second from the 4 armies in play.
  • The loser of the diceoff will then choose whether to place his army first or second.
Playoff Rounds - Pick Your Poison
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off decides whether to choose their opponent's army first or second from the 4 armies in play.
  • The loser of the diceoff will then choose whether to place his army first or second.
* Airborne Elite and Rechets of Bogdan count toward these limits.

Round 1
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2

Spoiler Alert!

Round 3
Spoiler Alert!

Round 4

Spoiler Alert!

Play ins
Spoiler Alert!

Semifinals

Spoiler Alert!

Maps (in order of play):
Spoiler Alert!

TG Pool:
Spoiler Alert!

Event Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Entrants
  • Arrow Grut
  • BiggaBullfrog
  • Black_Charos
  • Chris Perkins
  • dok
  • Dysole
  • Kajoq
  • kevindola
  • Kinseth
  • Sir Heroscape
  • superfrog
  • Taeblewalker
  • TheSparkleInYourWater
  • vegies dad
  • vegietarian18
  • William099

Last edited by Dysole; October 14th, 2016 at 12:34 AM. Reason: updated referee list
Old August 16th, 2016, 06:58 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Season 25 - Sign Ups Until Aug 22nd 11:59 Eastern

ooo...Alright...this outta be interesting. I'm in! Though I'll take a few more days before I submit my armies...I'll have to think about this for a bit.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 17th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quick clarification: can you choose to play just your armies, or could you select one of the opponents'?
Old August 17th, 2016, 06:10 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Explanation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quick clarification: can you choose to play just your armies, or could you select one of the opponents'?
I bring Army 1 & Army 2. You bring Army 3 & 4. First person gets choice of any of the four armies or deferring that decision to the other player. Once an army has been chosen, the other person gets to choose from among the remaining 3. It works exactly the same with Pick Your Poison except you're choosing your opponent's army.

~Dysole, hoping she clarified properly
Old August 17th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Explanation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
I bring Army 1 & Army 2. You bring Army 3 & 4. First person gets choice of any of the four armies or deferring that decision to the other player. Once an army has been chosen, the other person gets to choose from among the remaining 3. It works exactly the same with Pick Your Poison except you're choosing your opponent's army.

~Dysole, hoping she clarified properly
Got it, thanks!
Old August 19th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Armies submitted!! This outta be fun

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 20th, 2016, 11:41 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Notification to past players that signups are open for season 25

@jcustar09
@mtl1998
@Deroche
@Soundwarp SG-1
@Dysole
@awesomeunleashed
@I.S.B.3
@jcustar07
@Chris Perkins
@Smithy Winfred
@vegietarian18
@Bengi
@superfrog
@Ixe
@William099
@TreePowerz
@roballtogether
@Tom_Bombadil_
@Mew28
@playa1
@Taeblewalker
@capsocrates
@Crixus33
@Simval
@betawolf36
@Arrow Grut
@randomskyfears
@twigleg2
@belgarath
@Major Q23
@Aldin
@Heroscaper Guy
@n00b
@Foudzing
@Lance
@Filthy the Clown
@mee likey
@ShadowWater
@Buddy412
@ScapeRaider
@CULLENFORCER
@Chris Perkins
@dillerbocker
@elvenwizard9
@Heroscaper Guy
@NeedsNewDice
@Taeblewalker
@TheSparkleInYourWater
@William099
@belgarath
@Mew28

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 20th, 2016, 11:44 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I actually think I'm going to give this online tournament thing another shot, now that I'm back at school and all.

Last edited by superfrog; August 21st, 2016 at 10:34 PM. Reason: and signed up. Two armies, two dragons.
Old August 20th, 2016, 09:04 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I on the other hand, unlike superfrog, don't think I can with school starting up Monday. Best of luck guys.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old August 21st, 2016, 07:36 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I and on the other other hand think I can with starting up. So excited!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 22nd, 2016, 09:44 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Hey all, We're sitting on an odd amount right now, so would really like to get at least one more to make it even.

Ideally we get a handful more, but we'll see what we get.
Old August 22nd, 2016, 12:33 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Go ahead and count me in

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events