Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 20th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: National Heroscape Day Events 2012 - Prize Support!!!!

Stevens Point NHSD
Date: Either Oct. 27
UWSP Dreyfus University Center
12:30-5:00PM
Organizer: Nukatha
Projected attendance: More than 10, will continually update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Last edited by Nukatha; September 21st, 2012 at 01:24 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 08:09 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

NHSD event at Cyborgs Puzzles and Games. Cheyenne, WY
October 20th 2012

Heroscapers.com link: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=44698

Cyborgs forum link: http://www.cyborgsgaming.com/forum.h...-20th-1806125/

Despite the lack of activity in the forums, I expect a decent turnout. At least 11 people but probably more like 20. Heroscape remains a popular game here and quite a few people at the store have been asking "When is the next event?". They just don't like to participate in the planning or post on forums.

Conatct / coordinator info

Marshall LaFleur
Cyborgs Puzzles and Games
5401 Walker road
Cheyenne, WY 82009
307-631-7306

I don't mind if I don't make the cutoff for support. I frankly wasn't expecting much of anything this year. The prize support last year was so outstanding anyway.
Old September 23rd, 2012, 11:38 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
R˙chean, what's the deadline for attendance numbers?
Yeah I guess by the end of September? No worries really; as I said I probably will not be able to do tiers anyway.

Yes, so please have updates in by 9/30.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 25th, 2012, 01:24 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

NHSD for Portland/Vancouver 2012. We figure to have around 20 attendees. Thank you.
Old September 28th, 2012, 04:14 PM

Northgate knows what's in an order marker Northgate knows what's in an order marker

NJ/PA NHSD '12 Event
I am the event organizer. Our events tend to have between 15-20 people. The best date I could get was November 3, 2012.
Old September 29th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
2012 Colorado NHSD

I'm the organizer. Current date is the 13th. We have 6 confirmed at the moment, but we're hoping for as many as 13-17. I'll edit this as we get closer and more people check in.
You're going all the way from Greenland to Colorado to play HS? Wow.
Everyone knows "unemployed in Greenland" is a reference to a quote from The Princess Bride, right?
(Sorry about the off-topic post.)

Last edited by GaryLASQ; March 6th, 2022 at 04:15 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 07:38 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Grove City College Skirmish
When: Oct 27, 12-5pm
Where: Grove City College
Attendance: 17+
Organizer: DragonSlayer2
Link: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...65#post1686465

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old October 2nd, 2012, 08:58 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Quote:
Quote:
2012 Colorado NHSD

I'm the organizer. Current date is the 13th. We have 6 confirmed at the moment, but we're hoping for as many as 13-17. I'll edit this as we get closer and more people check in.
Everyone knows "unemployed in Greenland" is a reference to a quote from The Princess Bride, right?
Never seen it, so I didn't know that.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 09:05 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Quote:
Quote:
2012 Colorado NHSD

Never seen it, so I didn't know that.
Wow. You've seriously never seen The Princess Bride? I'm in shock.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 4th, 2012, 04:11 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

When would you need addresses, R˙chean?
Old October 4th, 2012, 06:45 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I am going to send PMs for addies this weekend. My inbox is full at the present so I will get it cleared out and start accepting mailing info in the next day or so.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 5th, 2012, 12:46 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Peoria NHSD IV
Peoria, IL
Oct 20, 2012
Organizer: kevindola
confirmed: 8 (projected 16)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day